• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

Did I miss out on the Dishonored deal? Was busy last night and didn't manage to check if it won the voting for flash sale.

Raytow

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Under the sea -- MB-4DDE37BBAA891277 - Taken by fokkusu
Enjoy fellas.

H3xum

And I finally just received my Metro cancellation :-(

SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD face

secret beg if anyone scored more than 1 key last night?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I've been getting more and more immersed by such great soundtracks in the games lately.

Any GAFfer like that? From FTL to Bastion. And I really like To the Moon tunes when I played that one some time ago.
Hotline Miami, Hell Yeah!, Thomas Was Alone, Runner 2. Many great games with great music.

And I finally just received my Metro cancellation :-(

SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD face

secret beg if anyone scored more than 1 key last night?

I ordered 6 on different accounts and all but one was cancelled. ;(

Also, Tomb Raider needs to go up as either a flash sale or vote..... DO IT STEAM, DO IT!

shandy706

I ordered 6 on different accounts and all but one was cancelled. ;(

Also, Tomb Raider needs to go up as either a flash sale or vote..... DO IT STEAM, DO IT!

You could get it yesterday for $14 on Amazon. I'll see if that's still an option.

Edit** The code that drops it to $14 doesn't work for me anymore "Gooncave". It is either dead, or I can only use it once.

It's only $17.50 without the code...and is a Steam code.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My Metro still says order in progress, but I don't care that much if I get it or not, it would just sit in my library, with me glancing at it once every few months and maybe acknowledging its existence.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Hm, should I include the Daily Indie deals in the Indie Game Talk thread as well or not? I currently have them in, but not sure whether it would double to much with the daily deals that are also listed in this OP. Then again, some daily/flash deals ARE overlooked (like Little Inferno), but its weird to include some deals, but others not.

_machine

How much would have Dishonored been if it'd won the vote?
It's pretty much the only thing along with Sleepy Dawgs DLC that I'll be sure to pick up if it hits the right price.

H3xum

My Metro still says order in progress, but I don't care that much if I get it or not, it would just sit in my library, with me glancing at it once every few months and maybe acknowledging its existence.

If that's the case, if you get it, feel free to send it to me who will enjoy it day 1

Ryder

Should i buy Saints row the third now or wait until its in a pack ?? would there be a chance it will come with saints row two?

smr00

Banned
You could get it yesterday for $14 on Amazon. I'll see if that's still an option.
Tomb Raider is still $14.87 on Amazon. I want to pick it up but i am afraid it's one of those games i won't be able to finish because it scares the shit out of me.

Is there jump scares in it? Crazy monsters like the original games? Feel free to spoil me on the scary/monster parts with spoiler tags. And is there underwater levels? If so, any sharks? underwater enemies/creatures? It might sound stupid to some but i have a real fear of that shit and it really, really gets to me.

marrec

Banned

I was gunna give it away on my podcast. :( Now they'll get NOTHING because Best Buy hates fun.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all

But you would be glancing on it with pride, as you were able to get the game for 1 cent.

Sulla1980

Morning all,

Trying to clear out a key I have been holding on to for a while. I hope it works!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Saints Row the Third -- MB-F6002658DAF727E6 - Taken by Blue Ninja

Tomb Raider is still $14.87 on Amazon. I want to pick it up but i am afraid it's one of those games i won't be able to finish because it scares the shit out of me.

Is there jump scares in it? Crazy monsters like the original games? Feel free to spoil me on the scary/monster parts with spoiler tags. And is there underwater levels? If so, any sharks? underwater enemies/creatures? It might sound stupid to some but i have a real fear of that shit and it really, really gets to me.

Not scary at all. Jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom