• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Since Im a newbie I cant sell shit T_T I want money.

EDIT: Can I give my cards to someone who has bought stuff before and then him or her buy me stuff for the value of those cards?

I bought Hotline Miami and it's pretty awesome, but I get some slowdown and I really shouldn't. Is there a way to fix the occasional slowdown?

cicero

I wish I had gotten in on that Metro Last Light deal yesterday.

Stupid dinner. Pulling me away from GAF.

Even the large portion of those who got in on the deal didn't actually get in on it. My order still hasn't been canceled and I still have yet to receive my code.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Okay, 3 giveaways in one in this post.

THESE CODES ARE FOR THE ORIGINAL METRO 2033

FOR THE LOVERS:

Accidentally took the second one because I am colorblind and can't read big red text. Went ahead and nuked it so someone else can grab it.

krpiper

Bought Football Manager 2013. Figured at $10 it was finally time to try one of these. Also Hotline Miami get. Never knew a retro-bit visualization of smashing a guy's head into the wall would be that much of an "oh my" moment.

Say goodbye to sleep, This is a great time to jump, in as they included classic mode which really gives you a sense of the game, without a lot of the mundane details.

If you want/need help PM me

smr00

Banned
Damn, wasn't eligible for any of those Metro keys :(

I asked this question last night but it got buried during the fiasco, is the Commandos series any good? You can get the whole series for like $3.xx

Refyref

I was just going by the IGN review but it's possible they could have overlooked it.

IGN quote - "You'll be thankful that the flashlight in Doom 3 is now a toggle instead of a separate weapon you need to equip, but it no longer casts dynamic shadows, even in the PC version."

Yea, but a later update added a command to enable it. The reason it was disabled in the first place is the odd location of the light.

So damn conflicted right now. I kind of want to get Bioshock Infinite, but I have enough games from previous sales to last me till 2015 at least.

Celegus

I wish I had gotten in on that Metro Last Light deal yesterday.

Stupid dinner. Pulling me away from GAF.

I was just a few minutes late it looked like (ordered at 9:43pm EST). But whatever, my wife wasn't feeling well so I was taking care of her. I'm pretty sure I'll survive without it.

Celegus

Really.

You could even idle in multiple games at the same time, droppin' cards like phat basses.

ORLY? I didn't think that would work. I think I have pretty much all of them now though, pretty soon I'll have to hop over to the trading thread and try to make some badgers.

BLunted

Banned
Is Defiance a good online shooter? Do many people play it on PC?

It's an ok game. gets a little repetitive after a while(i've played it before on consoles) but is by no means a bad game.

I picked it up yesterday, and lastnight there were a lot of new players on, so the community should be pretty robust for the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom