• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowDog

You don't know much about videocards do you.
AMD are equal and sometimes better than nVidia when you consider price/performance these days.
And now, AMD have less driver issues than nVidia.

I have a 6870 myself, which was a price/performance king for awhile. But the 760 reclaimed that throne.

shandy706

You don't know much about videocards do you.
AMD are equal and sometimes better than nVidia when you consider price/performance these days.
And now, AMD have less driver issues than nVidia.

w4lp.png

Well I made started posting regularly in June, in the Last of Us Review Thread

Now I have over 1600 posts in about a month

What does this have to do with you?

Dude was a member for barely 3 weeks and less then 300 posts and then bam member!

I guess being someone famous gets you a member quicker.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Did you develop something awesome like Enhanced Steam? If not there's your answer. :)

Could have had something to do with it. I thought it was just because you guys liked me. :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm sad that the thread title was changed. RIP Stearn.

sibarraz

Banned
Thanks man, saved me 10 bucks. A shame though, I've heard such good things but yeah, I have no idea about those tactics whatsoever.

To be fair, there are some guides that could teach you how to use formations, also if you really want, you can let the IA to play the matches for you, while you focus on training

I still think that to enjoy it 100% you had to love football though

Grief.exe

Hour and a half before new sales go live.

I got to pack and drop my dog off at the kennel. LETS DO THIS

I also got to put some work in on the DayZ OT before I leave.

rybrad

Anyone know if you can get cards in Steallar Impact just by opening the game? I received the game for free from that GMG giveaway and I don't want to register an account for a game I will never play just to get cards.

shandy706

I have an amd card and tress fx was utterly broken for me. Like so broken it wasn't even funny -> 60fps without it, turn it on sub 3 fps during every closeup.

LOL, that was the irony of my post....that's a screen from me running it on my 660 Ti on Ultimate smooth as butter.

Was messing with that post.

mclem

Civ 5 for $7.50 or Civ 5 Gold Edition for $12?

Gold includes Gods & Kings. That's a decent improvement to the rules - however, Brave New World is a great one.

That said, I think G&K might be required for Brave New World, given it builds on top of the religion bits, among others.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hour and a half before new sales go live.

I got to pack and drop my dog off at the kennel. LETS DO THIS

I also got to put some work in on the DayZ OT before I leave.

I think we need to place a moratorium on your insistence on posting asides like this. I know why you do it, but feeling that you're "owed" the top spot on the Wall of Shame because you made the Steam thread is no excuse for post whoring. A few in the general Steam thread even made jokes at your expense that went over your head.

I realise I probably sound like a huge dick, and I apologise, but there's really no way to put this lightly.

Will the current daily deals stay up for another 24 hours? I'm still on the edge on Antichamber.

Yes, there's a 24-hour grace period on Dailies.

satori

Mother freaken yay woke up just in time for civ v gold upgrade for only 5 bucks and the new expac 33 % off. So tempted to call in today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom