• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugatu

OK, it worked

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Don't Starve -- MB-62B7B8E0C2AF72D5 - Taken by Saty

cicero

So that's it. I hit 200 items on the Marketplace, and they didn't allow me account to sell more.

All these cards are going to pile up (I already have 4 pages worth of them). I'm fucked.
Were you the one who accidentally put in a wrong US address long ago that can't be changed? Perhaps you can trade them to someone for games you are interested in. Might have to throw in a few extra cards to make it worth their while given the risk they take trying to sell them, but at least you will be able to get something.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I always just search for "GAMENAME card", or "GAMENAME foil". It helps to know the prices of other cards in a set when pricing a card to sell.

Yeah, I do this, too. It's just odd that BioInf's Elizabeth doesn't appear when you search for the (i.e. her) name alone.

Erudite

Well this is a great start to the morning.

TxZ1uCD.jpg

xptoxyz

So I purchased a game (my first steam sale) and got this card. What do I do with it? What is it for?

As far as I know when you get 5 different ones of those you can "craft" the badge featured on the top of the Store. (As far as I know its only purpose is to show off and give XP to the "Steam Level")

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For the mod bot to work you send the keyline is that including the name of the game and the letters and numbers or just the Letters and numbers?

If you're redeeming a key being given away, the token alone will suffice.

If you're registering a key, you need both. E.g.:

Half-Life 3: HAHA-HAHA-HAHA

marrec

Banned
Another game from a previous Humble Bundle:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

World of Goo -- MB-22F1D9B8D7EB0C5A - Taken by nightstorm

My next one will be less Humble Bundly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom