• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

Man can you guys imagine how cheap cards, backgrounds and emoticons are going to be after the sale?

Millions of people are buying games with cards, they'll get drops, there's a big green SELL button right there in your inventory and its everyone's natural reaction is to sell for a few cents less than the current price

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
0D55FBA462837F48A33DA476B34DA51C2CC7AE30

My goal in life

The_Monk

Does that Number of Games Badge gets updated or do you simply get another one fellow GAFfers?

Also, I can see Civ 5 being one of those games like this: "Let me just play a bit, explore some stuff. (...) Ops, where did those 3 hours went?"

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Except that info isn't on the steam page? And I a google search didn't give me information about the civs I'd miss and the comparative value of also buying gods and kings for cheap.

If you already looked for the info you required and didn't find it, then clearly you're not the target of my hatred
not hatred, just annoyance... maybe a little hatred

Acorn

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-3F3F930A2A125856 - Taken by JoduanER2

Enjoy

Nabs

Does that Number of Games Badge gets updated or do you simply get another one fellow GAFfers?

Also, I can see Civ 5 being one of those games like this: "Let me just play a bit, explore some stuff. (...) Ops, where did those 30 hours went?"

fixed

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Did I miss a Dishonored sale? I voted for it but forgot to check last night...

flotsam

Neo Member
I'm starting to think that I enjoy the act of participating with the Steam sales and the associated GAF chit chat more than the games I'm buying....

Damn you Gaben, I won't be the rat in your skinner bo... Ooooooh, Hotline Miami for £1.74 \o/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not true. Had Euro Truck Sim 2, Serious Sam 3, McPixel and HL2 all open last night and received numerous cards for all of them.

I had seven games idling several hours ago and received just one card over the course of around 3-4 hours. It would seem Valve has plugged the hole.

reddmyst

Repost (last one).

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

NightSky -- MB-D032149BE4DB0BE3

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Zombie shooter 2 -- MB-62B05DA8098DA807 - Taken by chronomac
Zombie shooter -- MB-3A05AD8DE9528478 - Taken by imtehman

For the lurkers, since these are old games most people already have from a bundle.

Parallacs

I plan to become a member today. Is saying that the same as a policeman saying that he is one day away from retirement?

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Acorn

Sooo to get all the DLC for saints row 3 which I already own I have to pay £6, when the game itself is only 4 or whatever.

Argh, I know its silly but I wish more Games allowed you to 'upgrade' without having to buy the package with the full game again.

Coen

So uh, I see everyone's giving away shit. I still have 2 keys for Borderlands 2 to trade or sell and I don't want to sound greedy, but I don't really feel like giving them away. Any neogaf options for that?

Deadbeat

Banned
Sooo to get all the DLC for saints row 3 which I already own I have to pay £6, when the game itself is only 4 or whatever.

Argh, I know its silly but I wish more Games allowed you to 'upgrade' without having to buy the package with the full game again.
Hey welcome to my plight with Borderlands 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom