• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acorn

The DLC isn't really essential at all. Play the game, beat it. If you enjoyed it, then bite on the DLC missions and thats it. They're okay. Not great. Just okay.

Only really get it if you're super hungry for more Saints Row.

I completed the game on 360 on release, its only really the dlc I'm interested in. Plus I like having things 'complete'(for good games) even if it is stupid shit.

Khronico

How many games did it take? :O

I should get on that. VIDEO GAMES AHOY

Crusader Kings 2, Hotline Miami, Binding of Isaac, and FTL. About 1 dollar an hour for no work at all. Sadly you can't idle in multiple games anymore, but if you get good cards it doesnt matter TOO much.

Being a console gamer i've never actually taken part in one of these summer sales before. I dont have any spare money until the 19th. Am I allowed to just post 5 times in here and then enter these ModBot giveaways even if im not contributing to them (Doing my own giveaway)?

Freki

I have no idea what javadots is all about :( So out of touch with these new fangled steam threads the kids are in.

greater-internet-fuckwad-theorysimple-img_assist_custom1.jpg

m.gorecki

Here are some oldies but goodies:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Half Life 2 Episode One failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Half Life 2: Episode One and has the secure key MB-36448EF14CB29CBD - Taken by Kageshinzo
Error: The key you tried to add for Orange Box failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Orange Box and has the secure key MB-8D72D097976511E0 - Taken by eyeless
Error: The key you tried to add for Portal failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Portal and has the secure key MB-D400224D289D61B8 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Error: The key you tried to add for Half Life 2 Episode One #2 failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Half Life 2: Episode One #2 and has the secure key MB-AE1294AD819B30AC - Taken by Sykotik

I didn't get a response from ModBot the first time, the second time gave me these error messages. Hopefully it still works.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
lowest price. Flash are also the lowest prices things will go.

Like I said before this is a great game, if you need/want help with the game, PM me

Thanks for this offer and all the responses guys. I'll probably take you up on this!

I know a ton about Soccer and have played non-simulation games for years but this will be my first full on simulation game.

I just saw I have 3 passes to the Trading Card Beta in my inventory. I presume there's nothing to do with them now but delete them?

Also, is this supposed to look like this?

Lf1YK0l.jpg

mclem

I've got a badge for 500+ games (ah, the perils of an obsessive collector). Is the next one 750 or 1000?
1000. I am at 833 or something like that and it still only shows the 500 badge.
That's annoying. I'll definitely hit 750 this sale, but 1000 is highly unlikely unless I get a decent amount of recommendations for cheap indies that I don't have.
You are potentially buying that many games in one sale? You are a hero, sir.

I'm going *from* 740. I don't think it's quite a ridiculous number of purchases in that light :)

Edit: Also, while hero is very flattering, I'd probably flag myself more in the region of idiot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom