• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So this is odd.

My first post was edited to say that JoduanER2 won the giveaway.

But I didn't receive a notification from ModBot.

And Bad Rats is still in my inventory.

So uh, I see everyone's giving away shit. I still have 2 keys for Borderlands 2 to trade or sell and I don't want to sound greedy, but I don't really feel like giving them away. Any neogaf options for that?

Trading, I suppose. Just ask, people will answer. Doesn't sound greedy at all, not everyone can be as generous. Especially with the more "expensive" games.

Though if you were feeling that way all of a sudden, I wouldn't mind relieving you of a code. ;) Don't have anything to trade, unfortunately.

Plasmid

So uh, I see everyone's giving away shit. I still have 2 keys for Borderlands 2 to trade or sell and I don't want to sound greedy, but I don't really feel like giving them away. Any neogaf options for that?

You'd do better to wait after the sale since a lot if people will probably get it by 7/22.

marrec

Banned
So this is odd.

You won't receive a notification from ModBot that the giveaway has been completed, and if the dude hasn't claimed it yet then you won't trade it to him yet.

Tecl0n

Did I fuck up my message to Modbot 2?
wtzgU.gif
Nearing a half hour without a PM received:

that's not done correctly.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So this is odd.

You'll only receive a notification if you used the RECEIPT function and all keys from the giveaway have been claimed. Additionally, gifts will remain in your Steam inventory until they have been redeemed by the claimer.

I still have some games that weren't claimed from last night if anyone wants them:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bastion -- MB-56A868BB0F9F4D3E - Taken by Mass Effect
Prince of Persia: TFS -- MB-C195030F844FB381 - Taken by cicero

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just bought Jamestown and the DLC pack.

Where has this game been all my life?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh, but I used the RECEIPT command. Shouldn't I get a PM?

Yes, assuming all keys in your giveaway have been claimed. Receipts are ModBot's lowest priority, and given the popularity of the system as of late, it's not uncommon to be waiting a while.

Baust

So... Any chance the Carpe Fulgur Collection or Recettar will drop anymore in price? The collection is 75% off but Recettar itself is only 60% off.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Its annoying man, I'm tempted to not buy it out of principle. But then I remembered its only 2 quid.

Still...get your shit together publishers, Valve has the functionality on the store. Use it ffs.

The DLC isn't really essential at all. Play the game, beat it. If you enjoyed it, then bite on the DLC missions and thats it. They're okay. Not great. Just okay.

Only really get it if you're super hungry for more Saints Row.

Hey everyone. Looks like the Enhanced Steam server beefed up considerably overnight, and the server move is done. If anyone is still having problems with any of the API calls, let me know (pricing history not showing, etc)

We'll see how it holds up in a few more hours when everything gets crazy.

Oh hai awesome Enhanced Steam person.

Store prices, including individual game pages are showing the prices in '$' instead of my native '£'.

I am using Firefox [sorry] so understand it might be slow to be corrected but thought you'd like to know.

I've been holding an inventory copy since December... scared to install, and don't have anyone I dislike enough to inflict it on.

javadots?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom