• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadbeat

Banned
You'll be able to max out the badge and then some solely by voting in every Flash Sale:

((8 x 3) x 10) / 3 = 80 cards. You need 50 cards to max the badge (5 levels x 10-card set), plus crafting a badge also nets you another card for the new set, too. There's the matter of dupes, of course, but you can simply trade them for the uniques you're after.
Uh.... you sure about that?

You'll be able to max out the badge and then some solely by voting in every Flash Sale:

((8 x 3) x 10) / 3 = 80 cards. You need 50 cards to max the badge (5 levels x 10-card set), plus crafting a badge also nets you another card for the new set, too.

That's nice, I don't want to spend any money maxing out the steam summer badge

x3uhzvy.png

http://store.steampowered.com/app/37010/

Though steam should have asked MS for some servers, haven't come through buying it yet.

could any fellow euro-gaffer help me getting this? it's 9,49€ here

Store is still down for me, and accidentally wasted 6 cents on two emoticon cards because the market wasn't working properly and added two. Crap. Not a great start, and still /really/ tempted to pick up Tomb Raider. Waiting is hard :|

shandy706

I have never looked into these collectible cards on Steam. I literally know absolutely NOTHING about them.

Can someone point me in the right direction. I want to learn about them, how to get them, etc.

I don't see a link giving me all the details anywhere in the client.

Before the Summer Sale was upon us, crafting gave you a chance to get a coupon.
You can't use coupons on sales. The Summer Sale is a HUGE sale.

So crafting now just gives you a summer card. It will be the same way for the Winter sale. Otherwise you'd end up with pissed people with coupons they can't do shit with.

It still drops cards, I just got a Tomb Raider card from crafting a badge.

Thanks lads. I'll continue to craft silly badges then I guess.

Anyone planning on buying Rocket Knight? It would be awesome if someone could try gifting that game to me (it's not available in my country) and if it works I paypal you the money (or if you prefer, gift you a game in the same price range) and if it doesn't you just open the gift and add it to your own library, so nothing lost.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
A lot of heavy load right now, but I am putting a few games on my watchlist. Haven't bought anything yet. I already own so much I haven't played yet. Let alone finished.

xDEKOIx

Waiting for Witcher 2 and BL2 DLC to go on sale.. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to buy. Anyone have "must play" game recommendations?

MechaX

Meh, can't really capitalize on any XSEED game sales because I own all of the important stuff (all of the Ys titles). And dropping money on stuff like Bioshock Infinite may not be the best if my laptop probably can't even run it.

Hopefully FF7 makes the sale, because I will bite at a discounted price.

Apdiddy

I would buy Toki Tori 2, Don't Starve and Antichamber but the items keep disappearing when I add items to the cart and then I get a 'heavy load' error message.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Steam shitting itself hard right now. Checking for Trackmania games again, a lot of them showing up as Uninitialized right now when I was browsing the store page just minutes ago. Pricing going away too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom