• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are not allowed to sell this item. The Community Market might be temporarily disabled or your account might be restricted from using the Community Market."

Getting this when trying to sell cards. Is it just cause the steam is getting hit real hard or am I fucked? Had no problem selling cards an hour ago.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
If people don't want the same people sniping all the keys, those giving away stuff should just set giveaways to prevent previous winners or recent winners from participating. Modbot is just a tool, there are many ways to use him! :D

Dont remember anyone trying to grab all of the keys from my giveaways that I did via PM *shrug* People are easier convinced to abuse a "tool" I guess.

Salsa

Modbot is just a tool:D

jesus christ duckroll he can hear you

terminator-smiling.jpg

mrgone

Most accessible 4X game with the slickest UI of any 4X game. One of the best games in the genre.

I'm sold, but which version? There's the Emperor edition which apparently includes some extra stuff, then for a couple of dollars more there's the gold edition, which includes the Disharmony expansion, but doesn't mention Emperor anywhere in the package. Is every copy of the base game the Emperor edition now?

Can't even add anything to my cart anymore. I'm going to sleep for a few hours, so hopefully Gabe doesn't turn off the switch while I'm out.

You don't need to buy anything to craft the badge IMO. You can just vote for the next deal and probably end up with all the cards before summer sale is over

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
"You are not allowed to sell this item. The Community Market might be temporarily disabled or your account might be restricted from using the Community Market."

Getting this when trying to sell cards. Is it just cause the steam is getting hit real hard or am I fucked? Had no problem selling cards an hour ago.

Get it all the time when I do things too quick, don't worry about it, unless you were doing shady stuff.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon

I am getting this too, cards are not appearing even though they are listed. It's obvious that the market is getting flooded with people trying to sell/buy cards like hell.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The only Humble Weekly I redeemed was Telltale's I believe.
I have all of their games though... but I'm sure you do as well, so it's kind of a mystery...

Ah, cheers, that's promising. I had assumed that Two Tribes was sending the coupons to those who'd redeemed the keys given out during the bundle, which would have left me up shit creek as I already owned the games.

Dark Souls was $10 at Christmas if you had a $5 Amazon coupon (which you got by buying any game I believe). Worth $15, and worth getting in now if GFWL does get shuttered.

RE: Market, none of my new cards have sold yet. Definitely having issues.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm sold, but which version? There's the Emperor edition which apparently includes some extra stuff, then for a couple of dollars more there's the gold edition, which includes the Disharmony expansion, but doesn't mention Emperor anywhere in the package. Is every copy of the base game the Emperor edition now?

Whatever you do, grab Disharmony with it. I think Emperor stuff is just fluff.

javadots

Banned
Been reading through this thread and it actually seemed like javadots had taken the majority of the keys. Funny thing is he seems to be proud of that

I'm participating in the thread and recommending games for others. I'm happy that I'm receiving the games. I didn't expect to receive them at all but I'm thankful I did. I'm not going to apologize for entering a giveaway fair and square, that's really low.

nexen

I've bought two games and Steam has said it failed to do the transaction on both of them.
They ended up in my library anyways.

wat do?

If people don't want the same people sniping all the keys, those giving away stuff should just set giveaways to prevent previous winners or recent winners from participating. Modbot is just a tool, there are many ways to use him! :D

Sorry but you are wrong Modbot.... Modbot has feelings, he ... he has a great heart :')

Cynar

Dark Souls was $10 at Christmas if you had a $5 Amazon coupon (which you got by buying any game I believe). Worth $15, and worth getting in now if GFWL does get shuttered.

RE: Market, none of my new cards have sold yet. Definitely having issues.

GFWL is still in it sadly but still worth playing for.

Wait

Is this Javadots' Steam profile

He hasn't activated any games.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/javadots

4wTwiPW.png

Looks like we have a lurker!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This is a requirement that should be in more giveaways. Share and share alike.

It is easily gameable, but it at least means they've done something.

Agreed, however I it's true that most people, especially people using ModBot for the first time, won't bother with using any giveaway flags because there are no defaults. It's hard because people will learn eventually, so we're going through growing pains right now.

Thanks for HL morningbus!!!

No problem, enjoy!

Echoplx

I'm participating in the thread and recommending games for others. I'm happy that I'm receiving the games. I didn't expect to receive them at all but I'm thankful I did. I'm not going to apologize for entering a giveaway fair and square, that's really low.

You know that the modbot doesn't give keys out at random, it gives them to the first person to pm right? there's no fair and square in abusing that. do you not understand that modbot was created to STOP people like you from doing what you're doing?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Ah, cheers, that's promising. I had assumed that Two Tribes was sending the coupons to those who'd redeemed the keys given out during the bundle, which would have left me up shit creek as I already owned the games.
Well, I have 2, maybe one was meant for you? :p

mrgone

Whatever you do, grab Disharmony with it. I think Emperor stuff is just fluff.

I have the feeling it's just content everyone gets now anyways - I can't even find the base game without it now (and the Emperor edition upgrade seems to be missing). Much appreciated :)

stufte

3v5923.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom