• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait til the end of the sale to buy the mystery cards or at least near the end, if you feel the need to buy them, I bet you can even buy them a year from now after it's over and still get the badge.... I dislike these cards.

The Store is crapping out. lol
Poor steam.

It's not showing that Hotline Miami is on any of my friends wishlists. I guess everyone owns it by now.

Vibranium

Banned
I'm trying to pick up Hotline Miami (what a steal, goddamn) but the client yet again is buggy, it's a tradition I guess. Hopefully Valve take a look at this now that they have trading cards out of beta, time for an upgrade I think.

DirtRiver

Ugghh this Don't Starve price is killing me. I want it. But I want it for cheaper. But it wont go cheaper than that now, right? Oh god to much pressure.

Buying the 2-pack makes it cheaper, want to split it? Will paypal you the money.

Is Silent Hill Homecoming a real piece of shit? How does it fair in comparison to RE6 and Revelations?

Nope.

Different kind of game. There's combat but it's pretty basic. RE games are shooters, SH is about the plot and atmosphere, which Homecoming is pretty good in those regards.

Liha

Banned
I like this post card

91a992de71156747aadac3da638170e0bd5a17a7.jpg

KingKong

ok so if you're level 5 steam level or above, you get a card every 3rd flash sale vote. So if they dont repeat the cards you'll be able to craft a badge just from that

Bumhead

Banned
I'm completely avoiding the market place, invetories, Steam wallet etc until a few hours time. Shit's getting hammered pretty badly by the looks of it.

Are the card drops working properly? Going to play some Hotline if they are.

TGMIII

Pretty shitty.

Revelations Raid Mode sounds amazing, thought its K/M controls aren't the best.

RE6 is apparently a pretty solid port, but the game is fairly derivative overall.

They've released patches that, for the most part, have solved the mouse issues with the game. Once acceleration & Aim assist are off it's a lot better than it was on launch.

lmpaler

Bah! Mobile app doesn't seem to be responding.

Anyone want to get in on the Don't Starve 2 pack and throw in the soundtrack and I will pay half via Paypal.

Paypal Smart Connect card, just in time for the sale. :)

Deliverance

Neo Member
"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Anyone else getting this? I'm getting nervous, damn it.

inm8num2

Thread is moving quickly so surely this has been mentioned, but the thread title says "Stear n" and not "Steam". Clever. :)

I have about $30 to spend for this summer sale. I have the original Dragon Age Origins Awakenings. I'm debating spending $9 of that on just the expansions by buying the Ultimate Edition. First world problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom