• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Dead Island Riptide goes on sale because I really want to play it. I'm guessing it has a big possibility since Dead Island last year was on sale 24/7.

BLunted

Banned
Check your Wishlists guys. There are a ton of games not showing anywhere on the front page that are on sale for awesome prices.

Are these general sales going to stay that way for the entirety of the steam summer sale?

Will La Mulana (for example) stay 50% off until the final day of the summer sale?

Yeah, Fallout 3 and new vegas are both 40% off, $11.99

bengraven

Please let me buy Eschalon I + II for 1.49 Steam. Unless you're warning me of an even better price.

Also, Bethesda, is 40% all you can do for me this season?

Khronico

:)
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Avernum: Escape From the Pit -- MB-5D068120C455FFBE - Taken by Habieru

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'll save one of your lucky ducks some cash, but no leechers, soz:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-9863E3CFA3AC1F30 - Taken by Khronico

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Has Dark Souls ever been lower than $15? I know I should wait for the dailys but I wanna play nao >_<

duckroll

If people don't want the same people sniping all the keys, those giving away stuff should just set giveaways to prevent previous winners or recent winners from participating. Modbot is just a tool, there are many ways to use him! :D

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I take it you redeemed a key from the Humble Weekly?
The only Humble Weekly I redeemed was Telltale's I believe.
I have all of their games though... but I'm sure you do as well, so it's kind of a mystery...

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
PLEASE vote for Dishonored !!!

Borderlands 2 had it's run in GMG's 666 sale...let Dishonored shine now....I need it.

Has anyone noticed that Counter Strike Complete is on sale for 0.60 cents more than the deal with CS GO only?

Too bad the only game i want to buy is not on sale, damn you Bohemia.

The_Monk

If people don't want the same people sniping all the keys, those giving away stuff should just set giveaways to prevent previous winners or recent winners from participating. Modbot is just a tool, there are many ways to use him! :D

Hey, don't speak about ModBot like that, fellow GAFfer! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom