• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK WHAT YOU DID.

I woke the beast! Quick! Everyone in the pentangle!

I have no idea what javadots is all about :( So out of touch with these new fangled steam threads the kids are in.

Don't worrry, you'll find out verrrrry soon! :)

You're about to get several, out of proportion statements from people.

Don't believe Ondor's lies.

That's my evening entertainment sorted! Go javadots GO!

I've made quite a few bucks selling the summer cards and stuff. I wonder if I should just spent it on the Dota 2 Store or actually get games.

Mr_Zombie

Good god, SteamGuard is a mess :|
I've been waiting 50 minutes for a password. In the meantime my browser restarted (I'm on a phone) and boom, the password that I've just received is no longer valid. I have to wait another X minutes for a new one.

Zia

Guys. Hey. As far as I'm concerned, with Brave New World Civ V surpasses Civ IV in its entirety. It's wonderful and you should buy it. Thanks, Dunder.

Acorn

I just saw I have 3 passes to the Trading Card Beta in my inventory. I presume there's nothing to do with them now but delete them?

Also, is this supposed to look like this?

Lf1YK0l.jpg

Yeah its an emoticon for being in the beta

vermadas

Argh, I funded my Steam wallet with a prepaid gift card and because it's a new payment method I can't use the market for a week. Looks like I may have to actually interact with people to trade cards.

Damn, the store is so slow it makes me want to kill myself. xD

It's always incredibly clunky, but during sales time it's just unbearable.

Fix this shit Valve.

Sianos

Argh, I funded my Steam wallet with a prepaid gift card and because it's a new payment method I can't use the market for a week. Looks like I may have to actually interact with people to trade cards.

:O

So if I use my second prepaid card, I can't use the market for a week? D:

Grief.exe

Has anyone noticed that you can't search for Planetside 2 through the store anymore?

I wonder if they are transitioning away from Steam.

You can still access the store page from the community hub, downloading now in case they do decide to remove it.

Please Last remnant daily today.

Last Remnant is on sale for $2 from every single outlet at one point or another, don't sweat it.

H3xum

Since they're seemingly adding cards to all games on sale, I feel like I should wait to start my Call of Juarez playthrough

Sianos

Has anyone noticed that you can't search for Planetside 2 through the store anymore?

You can still access the store page from the community hub, downloading now in case they do decide to remove it.

Ah, I'll get on that as well. Thank you for the heads up.

And I just uninstalled it too. I guess I should add it back...

Steam is really not wanting my money. After failing with my credit card/Paypal attempts, I put USD 50 in my Steam Wallet (...I guess they already have my money, huh?) and I still can't purchase anything.

Hopefully the next flash sale items are useless to me as I get this sorted out with Steam support!

Guys. Hey. As far as I'm concerned, with Brave New World Civ V surpasses Civ IV in its entirety. It's wonderful and you should buy it. Thanks, Dunder.

Thanks fir the recommendation. I'm tempted by the flash sale, but I'll wait until the winter sale. Too many games right now!

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass

Search was borked even before the servers were getting blasted in the ass like they are now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom