• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Has anyone noticed that you can't search for Planetside 2 through the store anymore?

I wonder if they are transitioning away from Steam.

You can still access the store page from the community hub, downloading now in case they do decide to remove it.

Last Remnant is on sale for $2 from every single outlet at one point or another, don't sweat it.

Same with Natural Selection 2. I think it might just be Steam being weird.

MikeDown

Banned
Woo, ready for day 2.
It is almost time!
Ps6dK.png

marrec

Banned
If people attacked me like that I'd react abrasively too. Douche bag might be a touch too far.

And ModBot now has more safeguards in place if you think people are getting out of line, so this isn't an issue anymore.

People need a villain blah blah, BACK TO THE SALES!

If people attacked me like that I'd react abrasively too. Douche bag might be a touch too far.

And ModBot now has more safeguards in place if you think people are getting out of line, so this isn't an issue anymore.

He should have just chilled out and left the thread.

Yeah ModBot has more safeguards now and that is good.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
fuck GTA man that game is complete shit (especially the 4th)

The_Monk

The Walkind Dead has now Cards!

It's one of the great games to me, get it my fellow GAFfers, I just loved it. All those emotions.

Also, I know it's silly because it's recent but... can a DLC be on sale, like the 400 Days DLC? I just need to manage my wallet very carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom