• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezae

Is it worth paying a few bucks extra for the Saints Row complete pkg with DLC? I know it's just a little more, but that could be a whole extra Indie game, and my backlog is crazy enough I don't know if I need extra content.

Aruki

Neo Member
Is Eador Master of the broken world still as bugged as when it came out? Definitley on my list if it has been fixed...

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I have been part of the losing vote every time so far.
Me too man. At least Saints Row: The Third (and probably Borderlands 2) is a great game!
I voted for GTA4.

My will be done.
339420-26424-47.jpg

Stoof

The Walkind Dead has now Cards!

It's one of the great games to me, get it my fellow GAFfers, I just loved it. All those emotions.

Also, I know it's silly because it's recent but... can a DLC be on sale, like the 400 Days DLC? I just need to manage my wallet very carefully.

Well the Civ 5 expansion that just came out this week is 33% off so I wouldn't be surprised if 400 Days gets a little sale!

The_Monk

Well the Civ 5 expansion that just came out this week is 33% off so I wouldn't be surprised if 400 Days gets a little sale!

Thanks for answering fellow GAFfer. Can't wait to come back to this great game, hope my save file is okay.

Please be real, please be real, please be real!

x3sphere

This no longer works: you'll get a single drop from one game and that's it. You have to do one game at a time.

It worked for me yesterday, left my computer on overnight in 3 games and got cards in all. However I think the rate at which you get drops is capped so you won't actually get drops faster...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ordered Ticket to Ride DLC on Amazon for $2 and got Ticket to Ride + 2 copies of the MAW + some stupid drip game. Here are the Maw codes - enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Maw (1) -- MB-2A6A0235617FF990 - Taken by DirtRiver
The Maw (2) -- MB-357BDE661A6CC05F - Taken by Shalashaska

akira28

I like how these page form before I can read them.

Took me 15 minutes to buy SR4 early this morning. Lots of stop and starts, even once I got it into my cart, but it did eventually go through rather quickly, once minute 15 came around.

So just keep trying at random intervals.

and also yeah I was going to vote for GTA4, on the thought that Rockstar could use more money, but decided against it because c'mon.

Whoo, just picked up Civ V 20 minutes before the sale is over!

Between that, Bastion and The Last Remnant, I'm going to have a distracting FUN ass weekend!

Digoman

Is it worth paying a few bucks extra for the Saints Row complete pkg with DLC? I know it's just a little more, but that could be a whole extra Indie game, and my backlog is crazy enough I don't know if I need extra content.

The three "story" DLCs are not very good, and the rest are just extra cards/weapons/costumes. They are probably worth it at that price, but not having them isn't any great loss. In fact, some of the extra weapons can ruin the sense of progression in the game. That and I hear the bloodsucker pack is terrible.

marrec

Banned
Theoretically, one should wait until a few weeks AFTER the Steam Sale to sell all of ones cards.

As people created Badges, the cards they did have that could potentially be sold are consumed. More people than ever are producing cards which increase supply, so increased supply + people destroying stock = lower supply and stock AFTER the sale is done. Prices should increase if Demand stays constant.

*I have no idea what I'm doing*

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Why do people want badges bad enough to pay money for them? No understand.

Mihos

Gold Member
I was about to rage at GTA4 winning, but then I realized I already own mirrors edge anyway :(
#firstworldproblems

The three "story" DLCs are not very good, and the rest are just extra cards/weapons/costumes. They are probably worth it at that price, but not having them isn't any great loss. In fact, some of the extra weapons can ruin the sense of progression in the game. That and I hear the bloodsucker pack is terrible.
But... streetshark gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom