• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY GOT A FOIL, YES!
3Bd2T.jpg

So you can snipe the giveaway and sell it on a trade site?

If he decides to give BL2 away, he should just simply block java from getting it.

GTA V is coming out in 2 months, no one knows when Mirror's Edge 2 is coming out.

Yeah... for consoles. They haven't even announced the PC version of GTA V yet. Who knows when it's coming out.

Isn't it a bit too early in the day for you to be starting up with your typical "I am one of the greatest all-time bastards in history" behavior?

This post is hilarious.

MikeDown

Banned
I recently just started playing the Half-Life series (I'd never played it until now), so I don't even know if I'm that into the franchise yet.

Good try,
friend.
But in all seriousness it is really fun, there are some experiences in half-life that you won't find elsewhere.

espher

Arghhh why did I look at this sale so late?

I can't decide if I want to get Civ5 (I tend to play Civ games, like, twice only) and Endless Space or not...

TheExodu5

Banned
Wondering if I should add the Oculus rift hat to my account. I kind of want to sell it, but I don't know if there are any places I could sell it where I wouldn't get scammed.

Deques

For the love!
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

To the Moon -- MB-697ED9AB2EA0F7D0 - Taken by Yondy604

I would compalin about javadots giving juniors a bad name, but he makes his own, rich and slimy bad reputation gravy all by himself.

Imma 300 posts man now anyway. One of the elites. And still not a member.

So if you have already the base Civ V, should I just upgrade to gold or get Brave New World or both?

If you want all the civilizations, you should buy both. But if you don't care about that (Babylonia, Mongolia, Spain, Inca Empire, Polynesia, Denmark, and Korea), you should only buy BNW, because it includes all the game mechanics from Gods & Kings (Religion, espionage and that stuff).

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Badges = higher level = higher chance of Booster drops?
Is that what you can sell for bigger bucks? That I can see as a good motivation.

Maybe everyone's buying just to make more money...

DeFrank

Unity of Command and it's DLC are both 66% off for $6.79 and $3.39 respectively.

One of the biggest surprises I had playing games last year was how much I enjoyed UoC. Normally didn't seem like my type of game but I couldn't recommend it highly enough for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom