• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Has Telltale said how many seasons the Walking Dead series will be?

Nope. They never plan that far ahead. There is the first and they announced Season 2 so we're for sure getting these two seasons. Figure if it does well and everyone involved is happy we could see many more seasons.

Enco

Hope Civ V gold upgrade gets another sale soon

Friend didn't have time to pick it up and we wanted to play MP.

Knowing Valve there should be a repeat in a few days.

spirity

Voted for Shogun, I really want that sucker.

Was hoping to see Anno 2070 with a bigger price cut. I have Anno 1404 and 2070 doesn't really bring that much new to the table.

This made me laugh for some reason:
ca96d29c3a4cb4da5ad68bfffb4e5c29cbb426b6.jpg

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Straight in there for Fez, not waiting around, I've already waited long enough.

More games that I want than I thought I would but I'm restraining a little atm.

Mugatu

Got Fez and FTL.

Regarding Sniper 2 - I've only played the demo but I really liked it. I also liked the first one, I think it got a bum rap from a lot of reviewers who don't like sniping.

It also some well deserved blame for half the missions not being sniper missions -those were horrible - and for the enemy AI sometimes being impossibly unforgiving (they would see you across the map and your cover meant nothing sometimes). However I still enjoyed the sniping missions quite a bit.

I did buy it at $10 a few minutes before the current sale but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

So the Summer Sale cards show the headline deal for every day meaning that Dead Island Riptide, Football Manager 2013, Kerbal Space Program, Prison Architect, Reus, Skyrim, Tomb Raider and torchlight II will all get cards (if not already)?

Seems to be the pattern, also so far it's following the order of the cards for the games going on sale. It's only on day two obviously, but if the pattern holds that would mean we'll see Dead Island as the featured daily tomorrow.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Think I'll be picking up Chivalry. Never done a 4pack though, I assume it involves sending money to the buyer ;P

If I did first come, first serve it looks like I'm booked up with:

1. blindrocket
2. JoduanER2
3. Volotaire
4. Anilusion

So if I buy the 4-pack for myself, I can then gift/trade out the other three copies? I've never bought a 4-pack before. :blush:

Yondy604

Banned
Skyrim cards are aggrivating.

I play with mods, and I need to run the SKSE version, and not the main skyrim file.

So I won't get any cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom