• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting for SSF4AE for the community vote. I have regular SSF4 on PS3 but I never upgraded to arcade edition so I might as well just get it on PC for $7.

I don't really see any games that I want on the flash or daily deal so I'm pretty safe for now. I was hoping I would only spend money on $7 games or lower but it seems I might bite for XCOM. I've heard good things about it.

Volotaire

If I did first come, first serve it looks like I'm booked up with:

1. blindrocket
2. JoduanER2
3. Volotaire
4. Anilusion

So if I buy the 4-pack for myself, I can then gift/trade out the other three copies? I've never bought a 4-pack before. :blush:

I think so, then PM your details so I can paypal you the costs

Xater

I was hoping 400 Days would have a small discount. Good prices on Fez, FTL and Darksiders 2.

Same here. At least throw is a bone and do something between 10 and 25% off. I already gave you guys full price for the initial game.

Kinda want Surgeon Simulator but I am not sure...

Nabs

PHIL FISH ‏@PHIL_FISH 47s
in the first 15 minutes of the sale we already did 10x the sales we had yesterday. THE SYSTEM WORKS.

Anilusion

If I did first come, first serve it looks like I'm booked up with:

1. blindrocket
2. JoduanER2
3. Volotaire
4. Anilusion

So if I buy the 4-pack for myself, I can then gift/trade out the other three copies? I've never bought a 4-pack before. :blush:

Yeah, you buy the 4-pack yourself and gift/trade. We send you money, usually on paypal.

Miletius

Well Fez is a pick up for sure, still debating on FC3, FC3 Blood Dragon or both. I think FC3 is still too rich for my tastes, but not sure about blood dragon on it's own. Any thoughts?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
when CyL finds out that Valve doesn't give a shit about him he's going to burn their headquarters down. And I'm not saying I condone arson, but frankly if I was a firefighter, I'd call in sick. #freecyl #mascots #truebrothersofsteam #gabesucks #whybother #summeradventures #hangingwithmydudes #embarrassing #deathbecomesher #evenoldnewyorkwasoncenewamsterdam #ilovemascots #aintnopartywithoutmybrahs

llamarawk

Would anyone recommend Grimrock to someone who generally likes turn based games? I know it's not turn based but I generally play either action games or turn based games.

Are the flash sale prices the same as the daily prices later on? I'm going to get XCOM if that's the case...

In Steam Sales, 75% is basically the most that majority of the games go for. If you see a game you want hit the 75% mark, chances are it won't get any higher than that and you should grab it.

The_Monk

I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Now... I never curse on GAF and I'm always polite, I try to help and give what I can to this Community (check the Thread that made me go dead tired for one entire month due the different time zones: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505537 and also, for those that remember when I helped GAFfer Toma with the similar thread of his).

I rather avoid people who just point at me and simply start to being rude like that. So I hope that sending this kind of PM are not okay within GAFfers. They just destroy the good mood we have here and does not help on building this great Community.

I hope some fellow GAFfers are with me, I do not deserve this type of lack of respect...

Thank you and I'm sorry, once again, for the Off Topic to all fellow GAFfers in here.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
In Steam Sales, 75% is basically the most that majority of the games go for. If you see a game you want hit the 75% mark, chances are it won't get any higher than that and you should grab it.
This. Highest I've seen is 90% and that's very rare.
I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Now... I never curse on GAF and I'm always polite, I try to help and give what I can to this Community (check the Thread that made me go dead tired for one entire month due the different time zones: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505537 and also, for those that remember when I helped GAFfer Toma with the similar thread of his).

I rather avoid people who just point at me and simply start to being rude like that. So I hope that sending this kind of PM are not okay within GAFfers. They just destroy the good mood we have here and does not help on building this great Community.

I hope some fellow GAFfers are with me, I do not deserve this type of lack of respect...

Thank you and I'm sorry, once again, for the Off Topic to all fellow GAFfers in here.
Yes, I remember that thread very well. javadots is not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Freki

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Don't feel offended - he's just a kid who found daddy's whiskey bottle...

Stimpack

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

javadots acting inappropriately and offending people? Imagine my surprise.

statham

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

classy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom