• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Now... I never curse on GAF and I'm always polite, I try to help and give what I can to this Community (check the Thread that made me go dead tired for one entire month due the different time zones: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505537 and also, for those that remember when I helped GAFfer Toma with the similar thread of his).

I rather avoid people who just point at me and simply start to being rude like that. So I hope that sending this kind of PM are not okay within GAFfers. They just destroy the good mood we have here and does not help on building this great Community.

I hope some fellow GAFfers are with me, I do not deserve this type of lack of respect...

Thank you and I'm sorry, once again, for the Off Topic to all fellow GAFfers in here.

That PM was not needed and it was good you brought this up.

Socreges

Banned
I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Now... I never curse on GAF and I'm always polite, I try to help and give what I can to this Community (check the Thread that made me go dead tired for one entire month due the different time zones: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505537 and also, for those that remember when I helped GAFfer Toma with the similar thread of his).

I rather avoid people who just point at me and simply start to being rude like that. So I hope that sending this kind of PM are not okay within GAFfers. They just destroy the good mood we have here and does not help on building this great Community.

I hope some fellow GAFfers are with me, I do not deserve this type of lack of respect...

Thank you and I'm sorry, once again, for the Off Topic to all fellow GAFfers in here.
There's obviously something wrong with javadots. Just ignore him.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Classic javadots

Deques

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Time to ban this fellow?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
OK, dude is in full troll mode.

The_Monk is probably the most respectful and nicest GAFFER out there.

Java you dun crossed a line son.

SirNinja

Skyrim cards are aggrivating.

I play with mods, and I need to run the SKSE version, and not the main skyrim file.

So I won't get any cards

Wha? I run Skyrim via SKSE and I got all four card drops just fine.

If all else fails, though, just leave the launcher running for a few hours (edit: beaten!).

FloatOn

I just got this PM:

If I were a mod and haven't banned him by now, this would seal the deal. This is harassment and should not be tolerated.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

This is moving beyond just behaving like an arrogant child and is abusive behavior.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass

I just got this PM:

He was just on my meh-list before, but now he's on my shit list. You are by far the kindest, most polite poster here, and you certainly do not deserve this. Don't let this fool get to you, just put him on the ignore list and have fun with the real fellow GAFfers, alright?

Shambles

It's kind of funny/sad that he's so happy even to have everyone constantly dump on him. Better than feeling insignificant I guess.

Edit: And now he's quietly sniff at his computer screen.

Crayons

Banned
javadots
Banned
(Today, 01:23 PM)

tumblr_inline_mkxrrcwlRJ1qz4rgp.gif

In all honestly this should have happened earlier.

What are you guys voting for? SSFIV:AE or Sleepy Dogs?

JoduanER2

If I did first come, first serve it looks like I'm booked up with:

1. blindrocket
3. Volotaire
4. Anilusion

So if I buy the 4-pack for myself, I can then gift/trade out the other three copies? I've never bought a 4-pack before. :blush:

donating my place.. lol, just realized i want anno 2070

DukeBobby

I just got this PM:

We're all on your side, fellow GAFfer. You're one of the kindest people on this forum, and you've never had a bad word to say about anybody.

He's totally out of line.

EDIT: Thank God he's gone.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
So now that javadots is gone for good, should we make Modbot a little less strict?

He was basically the only person viciously abusing the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom