• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

I just got this PM:

/

Now... I never curse on GAF and I'm always polite, I try to help and give what I can to this Community (check the Thread that made me go dead tired for one entire month due the different time zones: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505537 and also, for those that remember when I helped GAFfer Toma with the similar thread of his).

I rather avoid people who just point at me and simply start to being rude like that. So I hope that sending this kind of PM are not okay within GAFfers. They just destroy the good mood we have here and does not help on building this great Community.

I hope some fellow GAFfers are with me, I do not deserve this type of lack of respect...

Thank you and I'm sorry, once again, for the Off Topic to all fellow GAFfers in here.

Dont post private messages in the forum. This is something you talk to a mod about.

chugen

hOZIGRl.jpg

i really need to slow down...

sunnz

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

So how long till this actually works and I can buy the games I want.

I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Now... I never curse on GAF and I'm always polite, I try to help and give what I can to this Community (check the Thread that made me go dead tired for one entire month due the different time zones: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505537 and also, for those that remember when I helped GAFfer Toma with the similar thread of his).

I rather avoid people who just point at me and simply start to being rude like that. So I hope that sending this kind of PM are not okay within GAFfers. They just destroy the good mood we have here and does not help on building this great Community.

I hope some fellow GAFfers are with me, I do not deserve this type of lack of respect...

Thank you and I'm sorry, once again, for the Off Topic to all fellow GAFfers in here.

That's just aweful. You're like one of the nicest people on GAF.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

I can't believe I tried to defend him a little while back. I don't care for him anymore now. After hearing he didn't thank people after winning some giveaways, I lost all respect for him. People spend their hard earned money to get those games and the kindness to give them away. The least you can do is say a simple thanks.

Sorry that you had to go through that The_Monk, your a good guy.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Today's ModBot settings have been adjusted to be more friendly:
- If you've won less than 15 games in the last week: One game every 30 minutes (down from one hour)
- 15-17 games in the last week: One game every 12 hours (down from 24 hours)
- 17+ games in the last week: One game every 72 hours (down from one week)

Enjoy and please consider giving back if you take a lot of stuff. :)

So now that javadots is gone for good, should we make Modbot a little less strict?

I would say so. although the rules people can put on still can make it as strict as they want.

- If you've won less than 15 games in the last week: One game every 30 minutes (down from one hour)

Awesome.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
BTR 2 - Worth 7.49? Or will it go down in the winter?
It was worth the $13 I paid for it, so $7.49 is a hell of a deal. Be aware that it's FAR easier than Runner 1, much much easier, at least on Normal difficulty. The first world on Hard was easy too, but I can't speak for the rest yet.

Nevertheless, it's an amazing game and everyone should play it.

mojo2

Neo Member
Would anyone recommend Grimrock to someone who generally likes turn based games? I know it's not turn based but I generally play either action games or turn based games.

Damn I wish it was turn based. Now I'm on the verge (even though I'm Finn, shame on me).

Miker

Now that javadots-gate is behind us, let's go back to talking about sales!

Is there anybody else here who was really really into Steam's past sales events, but not really feeling this trading card business?

For the past events, summer camp, and the coal winter event, I installed most of the achievemen games and got said achievement to get prizes/coal/etc, but for this one, I have no interest in installing all these various games and idling for hours just to sell cards for 30 cents each.

As for the 4-pack that I just bought, two have contacted me and sent some info. Still waiting on Paypals.

1. blindrocket
2. JoduanER2
3. Volotaire
4. Anilusion

JoduanER2, please send me a PM if you are still interested. Thanks!

Cool hopefully i can win a copy of something like fez. Havent been lucky at all.

Link Man

Banned
So can anyone confirm if the Darksiders II Season Pass includes all the DLC? It only lists 2 campaign DLCs and 1 armor set on the Steam page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom