• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just Cause
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-318A160125C47D39 - Taken by Silky

bounchfx

I thought amazon was supposedly 'matching' the sale? every game I've checked so far (Dark Souls and FC3) has not been matched. bah. I want to use that coupon.

I'm SO tempted to get Far Cry 3 and X Com, but I dont think I would make time to play either,. I might get Just Cause 2 though because its so freaking cheap.

They have been adding content pretty regularly.

Prison Architect isn't going to happen within your budget.

The devs want to keep it higher price so less people are in the alpha.
Like new scenarios and surgery types?

And Toma speculated PA might go down 33% (to $20). And with the Daily/Flash potential for Gunpoint and Warband, it could happen

PriitV

I thought amazon was supposedly 'matching' the sale? every game I've checked so far (Dark Souls and FC3) has not been matched. bah. I want to use that coupon.

I'm SO tempted to get Far Cry 3 and X Com, but I dont think I would make time to play either,. I might get Just Cause 2 though because its so freaking cheap.

They match dailies, not flashes.

chugen

How do you view this page?
ZmWLrTy.jpg

must be in the same place in english ^^

Omega

Banned
I'm thinking about Chivalry and FTL..I probably won't play either of them which if why I haven't gotten them yet but it's just so tempting now

OT: my Metro LL order is still in process. wtf

Glad that's finally over with and we can focus on the summer festivities of staying indoors with the AC cranked up jamming at our F5 keys in the middle of the day.

I kinda wish they wouldn't bother putting COD games on daily deals, just feels like a waste.

Grief.exe

Like new scenarios and surgery types?

And Toma speculated PA might go down 33% (to $20). And with the Daily/Flash potential for Gunpoint and Warband, it could happen

I would wait on PA.

Dude you have so many games now, just play those. Save your money.

PA is kept intentionally expensive by the developers for now.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

I just got this PM:

8yvpXZN.jpg

Now... I never curse on GAF and I'm always polite, I try to help and give what I can to this Community (check the Thread that made me go dead tired for one entire month due the different time zones: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505537 and also, for those that remember when I helped GAFfer Toma with the similar thread of his).

I rather avoid people who just point at me and simply start to being rude like that. So I hope that sending this kind of PM are not okay within GAFfers. They just destroy the good mood we have here and does not help on building this great Community.

I hope some fellow GAFfers are with me, I do not deserve this type of lack of respect...

Thank you and I'm sorry, once again, for the Off Topic to all fellow GAFfers in here.
What happened man? Can't see that pic at work.

That said, nobody messes with Monk, NOBODY. Guy's kinder than Santa Claus on a good mood, and a real gentleman. Mess with him and you've made yourself an enemy.

Onionkid

For great justice!

Seems like a good time to give away FTL keys. :D I got enough PMs to go through with it.

Thanks! Got one of the codes, appreciate it!

Have a spare set of codes from the most recent Indie Gala sale I want to put up for modbot, but one of the two sets I have are used up already. I just went and checked both links and both appear the same and I've got no clue which set was used before. Anyone know a way to check that the keys are valid before I try to put them up?

so is JC 2 good? Not really an open world fan. Never finished a GTA. The only ones so far were Mafia, Stalker (if that qualifies) SR3, but only really enjoyed the former two.

RedSwirl

How much better is PC FEZ if I already own it on Xbox? Especially now that Xbox FEZ is finally getting the patch.

I guess I should just do it anyway if for no other reason than backwards compatibility concerns.

vazel

Banned
lol, Javadots.

I didn't want to encourage someone's ban, but now that it's happened, i'll say that I always knew he was no good. You guys should've seen him in the last Steam thread where he took a ModBot key and asked "so what do I do with the key if I don't want it?."
Haha, I'm gonna miss good 'ol javadots.

Plasmid

Is surgeon simulator worth it? I've never played it before.

Sold my Chivalry + bastion + other cards for ~$3 total. This definitely helps during the sale.

Question, some of my badges say "no drops remaining" for bastion, does that mean that i can't get any of the cards unless i buy them?

Stimpack

That said, nobody messes with Monk, NOBODY. Guy's kinder than Santa Claus on a good mood, and a real gentleman. Mess with him and you've made yourself an enemy.

"Kindly stfu. You're so god damned annoying."

SirNinja

Has anyone played The Last Remnant? How's the PC port? Is the game any good in general?

It's only $3.39 on sale right now.

It's a really awesome game in my opinion - one of the better things Square has released this gen. There's loads of characters, it's got a good story, the voice acting is great for the most part (Japanese voices are available too), there's a ton of awesome abilities and weapons to find and make, and the Unreal-engine graphics are quite nice. Played almost 300 hours on it so far and still haven't even come close to doing everything.

It's not easy to get into, though. The battle system is complicated, character progression mechanics are unclear, crafting can be a huge ordeal, and there's a mountain of missable stuff. The game fortunately has an awesomely detailed wiki that renders pretty much all of that moot.

The PC version is loads better than the 360 version (see this page). The entire game was reworked for the PC, and they added in things like autosave, New Game+, turbo mode for battles, etc. Check it out, it's awesome.

kami_sama

For now:
- Trackmania Valley 10€
- 2 copies of Defiance 12€
- FTL 2.5€
- Surgeon Simulator 3.3€
- JC2 2.9€
- DS 7.5€
- Antichamber 6.6€
- EE - Disharmony 7€
- They Bleed Pixels 3.4€

Total 55.2€

Small little giveaway. And on a side note, I'm not the only one that hears Kojima's voice for every Monk post right? It's great.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-8483C5ABAA06FB24 - Taken by alr1ght

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Javadots send him a PM saying, "Kindly stfu. You're so god damned annoying."

Wok

Both games are Anomaly Warzone Earth.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Anomaly: Warzone Earth-- MB-DBC25E37E149DA1C
Anomaly: Warzone Earth -- MB-23795569E72146FB

Divius

woo 'new' sales.

Chivalry - tempting!
TWD - no discount on The 400 Days :(
Fez - Was hoping for 75% of, ugh

Just Cause 2 + FTL - Have them, would have bought otherwise.

Katyusha

I voted for Shogun 2. I've been wanting to pick that up ever since I built my PC last year. And I already own both Sleeping Dogs and SSIV:AE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom