• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

I feel like I'm getting trolled by Valve now. Every time I get close to finishing idling for cards, they add more. Now I have to idle for TWD, plus the two games I just bought (Surgeon Simulator and BIT.TRIP Runner 2)

Man, these votes this time around (entire sale so far) are sucking it up. But at least the dailies are nice; FTL for $2.49, FEZ for $4.99 and Just Cause 2 for $2.99!

ElRenoRaven

so is JC 2 good? Not really an open world fan. Never finished a GTA. The only ones so far were Mafia, Stalker (if that qualifies) SR3, but only really enjoyed the former two.

I love it. Game is crazy fun to just screw around in. The missions aren't so bad either. Don't know if you'll really like it though if you aren't a big open world fan.

The_Monk

Thank you all to all the kind fellow GAFfers in the thread -and in this Community- for your words.

You truly are amazing people. I simply do not like random hate from someone who never truly cared about GAF as a Community. I also hope the thread can now focus on what it's all about, these good sales!

Anything you ever need or think I can help, please let me know. You can PM me and my Steam link is in my Profile for anyone that want to add. Again, thank you very much for all the words.

---

Now, too much good deals for 4.99€ ! There Chivalry, 400 Days DLC, GTA Vice City/San Andreas.

Is the 4.99€ the new sweet spot?

Socreges

Banned
So I'm interested in X-COM, but I probably wouldn't touch it for months. Is it likely to drop to $10 again sometime this year? Maybe for the Xmas sale?

M*A*S*H

Don't mean exactly, but that's about the nearest thing I could think of to compare it to. Of course it has more depth, but is there anything else even close to it? I suppose Mount & Blade would be closer?

M&B is a good comparison but I think dark souls works too.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Small little giveaway. And on a side note, I'm not the only one that hears Kojima's voice for every Monk post right? It's great.

woo thank you good sir. I look forward to looking like this:
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thought about getting in on a 4pack, but figured, well, need some sale purchases for these cards or something, not sure what they are, and hey, don't have to deal with paypal.

Haul so far:
Euro Trucking 2 GOTF
FEZ
Chivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlry

Miker

So I'm interested in X-COM, but I probably wouldn't touch it for months. Is it likely to drop to $10 again sometime this year? Maybe for the Xmas sale?

Almost guaranteed to do so. Its price has gone steadily down. I wouldn't be surprised to see it for $7.50 by the end of the year.

Yondy604

Banned
I gotta say one thing

THE LAST REMNANT FOR 3 $ is the best investment a man has ever made.

BTW hotline miami is F******CKING AWESOME!

KingKong

So I guess this means every game from the Summer badge is going be a featured deal?

That means Prison Architect is going to be a daily!

Stimpack

M&B is a good comparison but I think dark souls works too.

Well we're about to see first-hand! All I'd seen of it so far was that QL on Giant Bomb and I remember the old mod they had. The Dark Souls comparison certainly has my interests piqued.

Also, great name choice.

Hmm, I sent ModBot a key an hour ago but got no response. I don't think I made any mistakes in the PM (but I dunno, it's my first try), should I just try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom