• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpack

The beta is for testing new patches before the official release.

Huh, that's really interesting that they actually have a server specifically for that. Do you think it's worth it? Is there any downside to playing on the beta server?

I do see that's it's like 5 GBs instead of 3.

Socreges

Banned

Most def.

Almost guaranteed to do so. Its price has gone steadily down. I wouldn't be surprised to see it for $7.50 by the end of the year.

there is the thanksgiving sale too, so probably

Yea it will possibly cheaper for the winter sale or amazon.
Thanks, guys. Makes it a lot easier to hold off on these games and not just load up the backlog.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Is Steam getting hit so hard it won't even email me gift links?
LLShC.gif

Helmholtz

so is JC 2 good? Not really an open world fan. Never finished a GTA. The only ones so far were Mafia, Stalker (if that qualifies) SR3, but only really enjoyed the former two.
It's a cool open world game, but if you don't like open world games, I'm not sure you'll like JC2. The story/characters and whatnot are pretty cheesy too, which was probably intentional, but yeah. But if you like dicking around in an open world it's cool.

I'm sorry to go a little Off Topic fellow GAFfers but I don't believe it is okay to send Private Messages to other GAFfers and therefore, offend them.

Funnily enough, looking back at this javadoc's post history (nauseating stuff, I'm surprised he wasn't banned earlier) I couldn't find any back and forth between him and you specifically. Was that PM out of the blue or something?

Wah? Did he think he was logged into an alt?

That's... really weird behaviour indeed. But alt accounts are quite hard to make on GAF, I think, and if he had one, one'd think he'd have used it to defend himself (which hasn't happened; everyone called him out unanimously). Perhaps he's simply lost it and talking about himself in third person?

Is Chivalry combat like Mount & Blade? Still wondering if it's worth it at $6 or if I should wait for it to hit $2.50. I mean, that's less than the sandwich I'm going to get at lunch but still...

I haven't played Chivalry in a long while but maybe all this fresh meat is a good excuse to jump back in. Last time there was a free weekend I felt like I was almost unstoppable.

I love it. Game is crazy fun to just screw around in. The missions aren't so bad either. Don't know if you'll really like it though if you aren't a big open world fan.

does it have somekind of narrative or you just mess around in the world? Is it a collectathon, skinnerbox or does it mostly rely on its gameplay? Is the gameplay tight enough? Like no bloated content?

Thank you all to all the kind fellow GAFfers in the thread -and in this Community- for your words.

You truly are amazing people. I simply do not like random hate from someone who never truly cared about GAF as a Community. I also hope the thread can now focus on what it's all about, these good sales!

Anything you ever need or think I can help, please let me know. You can PM me and my Steam link is in my Profile for anyone that want to add. Again, thank you very much for all the words.

You're cool :) Added you.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's a cool open world game, but if you don't like open world games, I'm not sure you'll like JC2. The story/characters and whatnot are pretty cheesy too, which was probably intentional, but yeah. But if you like dicking around in an open world it's cool.

Huge, pretty openworld, but when you get down to it, there's only so much stuff to do in it.

But there's the ongoing multiplayer beta that I'm hearing good things about. Tried it one of the 1st weekends it was available and it was a blast.

Herla

Huh, that's really interesting that they actually have a server specifically for that. Do you think it's worth it? Is there any downside to playing on the beta server?

I do see that's it's like 5 GBs instead of 3.

I never tried it, but I think you'll only find veterans playing there in order to give feedback on the official forums. It's not worth it if you're new to the game.

maty

Guys, I still have 2 10% off coupons for toki tori 2+ left. I'll be online on steam in about 30 minutes. Send me a PM if interested

Tecl0n

Is chivalry perfomance intensive? Cause i tried to play during the free weekend and it performed horribly on my i5@3.3 and 6870...

Recall

tried to sell my bioshock infinite cards and some error appeared. the cards are no longer in my inventory and are not on the market or history :(

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom