• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Is chivalry perfomance intensive? Cause i tried to play during the free weekend and it performed horribly on my i5@3.3 and 6870...

There's no reason why it should play badly on your system. Maybe there are UE3 ini tweaks you can make to improve performance.

The_Monk

Funnily enough, looking back at this javadoc's post history (nauseating stuff, I'm surprised he wasn't banned earlier) I couldn't find any back and forth between him and you specifically. Was that PM out of the blue or something?

Out of the blue indeed fellow GAFfer. I never offended or cursed at him (or anyone, ever, in here to be honest). But it seems I was not the only one getting a PM from him.

---

Oh well, now we can focus on Games! Get Walking Dead people! Now or later and don't read anything Spoilers/Story related. It will feel better this way. Believe, it was what I did, felt good!

JustinBB7

I bought Surgeon Simulator and pre-ordered Saints Row IV. However Steam says:

You have spent approximately $4.42 USD in the store since the sale began.

But I actually spend about 50 euros. Why doesn't it count Saints Row? Because it's not a summer sale game? Wtf is that bullshit.

ElRenoRaven

does it have somekind of narrative or you just mess around in the world? Is it a collectathon, skinnerbox or does it mostly rely on its gameplay? Is the gameplay tight enough? Like no bloated content?

You're cool :) Added you.

It has a lose one. Basically you're dropped in to cause mayhem. It's not that simple but that's pretty much what happens. There are bases etc that you basically just blow everything to hell to liberate. There are some missions here and there to progress the story too. The real draw though is just screwing around in the world. You go in and destroy shit in towns, villages, cities, etc to liberate them and then every so often the story advances with some new story missions. The real draw though is just screwing around in the world.

Tomodachi

LsKRUzS.jpg
Perfection.

Khronico

I just checked game debate and it said I could run chivalry at low-medium settings. Still worth it? (ATI 4250, 3gb RAM, AMD Phenom II X2 p650 are my specs)

KPJZKC

Okay, going to try to organise a chivalry 4-pack but need someone in US to host.

2. KPJZKC
3. Timan
4. Flambe

Just looking for host at this point

I didn't get a PM the first try, hence the error here, but I think it should still work?
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Dear Esther failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Dear Esther and has the secure key MB-826300037BB8CAF2

Levito

Banned
Many thanks to SkyTurnsRed for gifting me The Last Remnant! :D

It's a really awesome game in my opinion - one of the better things Square has released this gen. There's loads of characters, it's got a good story, the voice acting is great for the most part (Japanese voices are available too), there's a ton of awesome abilities and weapons to find and make, and the Unreal-engine graphics are quite nice. Played almost 300 hours on it so far and still haven't even come close to doing everything.

It's not easy to get into, though. The battle system is complicated, character progression mechanics are unclear, crafting can be a huge ordeal, and there's a mountain of missable stuff. The game fortunately has an awesomely detailed wiki that renders pretty much all of that moot.

The PC version is loads better than the 360 version (see this page). The entire game was reworked for the PC, and they added in things like autosave, New Game+, turbo mode for battles, etc. Check it out, it's awesome.

Thank for the info, it looks pretty interesting!

JakeD

tried to sell my bioshock infinite cards and some error appeared. the cards are no longer in my inventory and are not on the market or history :(

What to do?

wait it out, this happened to me yesterday. eventually (maybe 15-30 mins) i either got the money from them selling or they appeared in my active listings

Yondy604

Banned
God I forgot how Fin gorgeous bastion looks.

I just upgraded my card, I have no idea why it looks even better. Since it takes such low specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom