• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if some codes do not work, but they should work, I have no way of checking.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-DB1A3D9FF71E4E3C - Taken by Dio Brando
EU III -- MB-80546312AF28B861 - Taken by DomZ
Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #2 -- MB-33E06F4BF381463F - Taken by kami_sama
Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #3 -- MB-64854A70C382D336 - Taken by Skab
Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #4 -- MB-4B1179F199340697 - Taken by Vodh
Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #5 -- MB-F918AAA7D5506140 - Taken by Prophane33
Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #6 -- MB-F9AA12EDCC7CC026 - Taken by PixyJunket
Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 #7 -- MB-734784CC46F17046 - Taken by ricochetguro
Uplink -- MB-A5B84E99E21C089C - Taken by chronomac
Basement Collection -- MB-32EB1AD06A74B854 - Taken by Pupi18
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-37B3EE7F78AF894E - Taken by Starviper
NightSky -- MB-65C51E72B17D8075 - Taken by Pestilence11
Multiwinia -- MB-EF4B64AB33F64A1B
Waking mars -- MB-7C395BA4727583ED - Taken by A Human Becoming
Aquaria -- MB-39908378F8151DBC - Taken by Mordeccai
Defcon -- MB-7A89CA2A1BA510AE - Taken by JoduanER2
Darwinia -- MB-7300CD1768D065AA - Taken by Stumpokapow
Night Sky -- MB-8A870291F15E536D
Home -- MB-24F7F4387004FE9D - Taken by masterkajo
Cave Story Plus -- MB-4F1DB59B2D8AFF9C - Taken by Deques
Binding of Isaac Plus DLC -- MB-562C5ADD173109DA - Taken by KMD
Trine -- MB-F8A2CB79245D2583 - Taken by Yondy604

FYC

Banned
Just my luck. Get a foil before I go to class, undercut everyone by a dollar since that's all I need anyways.

Come back and I've been undercut by a bajillion people way lower than my price. Shit.

Juice

The mods for GTA iv/ DLC are pretty awesome.

From full map conversions ( GTA SA map for iv, race tracks added into the IV map on the sea) to vehicle mods, mods like iron and Hulk which are as good IMO as the actual games :p,amazing graphical mods and many many more.

Pretty much everything is covered.

Any guides available out there you could point me to?

Levito

Banned
Thank you so much Sky!

qDWw1fR.png

sunnz

Isn't there something about you needing to be on a specific version of the game for most mods to work or something?

No, only the graphical mods *might* need you to downgrade to patch 1.4. If you don't download for those mods, the sky will go red sometimes and the contract/blood would be messed up, nothing game breaking but is kinda annoying.

That patch is were the best ENB graphical mods are, the ones made for the current patch are still pretty good and worth it.

Pretty simple to downgrade too.

marrec

Banned
Oh Valve, your rules and meta games are so silly.

Thanks for the explanation marrec bro.

NP, here's the official explanation from Valve:

Once you have received all of your card drops[For a specific game], you become eligible for a booster pack, which is a set of 3 trading cards that may include both basic and foil cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility.

Once eligible, your Steam Level increases your rate of receiving a booster pack drop:
Level 10: +20% increase in your drop rate
Level 20: +40% increase in your drop rate
Level 30: +60% increase in your drop rate
Level 40: +80% increase in your drop rate
Level 50: +100% increase in your drop rate (i.e. the rate has doubled)
Etc.

Plasmid

I was wary at first of the whole sale but now since i found out i get paid on the day the sale ends + i'm getting extra $ next week i can splurge.

Damage so far is:
Mcpixel
Dark Souls PTDE
Metro LL for 0.01
Age of Empires 2 HD x 2
Organ Trail
Bastion
Dragon Age Origins
Dyad.

I'm hoping to pickup the stalker series, dishonored, maybe some other games if they go on sale.

Tempted to go XCOM, but it doesn't sound that hot of a deal.

Don't get me wrong, I've heard the game is sweet, but my impression is that I can get it cheaper. Am I wrong?

my exact feeling, I think I will hold on, there are still many days left to see what happens plus I have the feeling X-Com will be at 10$ very often this year

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Everybody vote Sleeping Dogs, I wan't a Year of the Snake sale.

100/100 here I come.

I just voted for sleeping dogs and was rewarded with a Reus card. Clearly the right choice.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sigh its hard to save money Im putting Tomb Raider on priority which might be 12.50 soon and if things go to plan I'll have 40 on my steam wallet for the rest of the sale and might go crazy on cheaper games as I dont expect Remember Me getting a 75% off until Xmas.

What else should I be looking for?

Add me also if you like

Atruvius

So far bought:

Endless Space
Civilization Gold Upgrade
Bastion
Scribblenauts
Surgeon Simulator 2013
FEZ

What I still want:

Quake 2
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
Bioshock Infinite
DmC

Still got 23€ from the starting 50€ in my Steam wallet

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh well, now we can focus on Games! Get Walking Dead people! Now or later and don't read anything Spoilers/Story related. It will feel better this way. Believe, it was what I did, felt good!
Now that I think about it, you were the one who asked me to post my opinion about 400 Days on its OT, right? I think I'll play it tonight. Eat dinner, turn out the lights, turn off my phone, ask my dog to be quiet, disable the Steam Overlay (don't want any interruptions) and sit down on my PC to play it.

If someone doesn't have the first season yet, they can't do wrong by getting it now. It's a fantastic experience.

Mordeccai

Forgive me if some codes do not work, but they should work, I have no way of checking.

Yesss Aquaria get! You are a most excellent dude, Cloudius. Or Dudette if you are of the feminine persuasion. Either way, many thanks :D

edit: Steam says its a dupe Organ Trail code. Oh well! Thank you for your generosity anyway :] awesome list of games up there.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Everybody vote Sleeping Dogs, I wan't a Year of the Snake sale.

100/100 here I come.

Yeah, thought about the Street Fighter one, even though I haven't played a fighter in years, but then I thought: More people need to play Sleeping Dogs. And now you've made me realize: The add ons could have a discount. I need some Sleeping Dog add ons.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Market seems borked. I put a Chivalry card up for sale. I didn't get any money for it, but it's no longer listed in my items on the marketplace. I've been using cards to fund almost all of my purchases in this sale, so this is kind of a bummer :/

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Why would you possibly be debating that? Absolutely fantastic, well made, glorious, engrossing, enthralling, captivating, rewarding, one of the best games in existence.
It's overrated.
Come at me GAF.

My main two issues with X-Com: game feels very sterile, which I don't like and combat is very defensive.

rObit

Banned
Whats Anno like?

You do a lot of city building and resource management, like, a lot. Hours worth per game. But then there's also naval combat, as every map is island based. Mid-late game you start needing resources that not every island has, so you take multiple islands and set up trade routes between them so you're getting the right resources to the right islands to advance your tech and whatnot.

The art style and graphics are also great.

So yeah I'd recommend it, just know what you're getting into. We're talking like 5hrs+ per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom