• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keikaku

I just sent a PM to Modbot asking for a game that I forgot I had! I'll put it back up for trade through ModBot later tonight when I get back from work, dinner and a movie with friends.

Hey guys, what do you think about Analogue: A Hate Story? It's -66% right now. I know, I have to wait for the daily deals. I just want to know your opinion.

just woke up

now THAT's a black ops II deal

rite

Now_this_is_podracing.jpg

Mordeccai

Aquaria is great, more people should get this awesome indie game, for all those who love metroid buy this.

Yeah I have heard comparisons to metroid and castlevania and the second I heard those my interest piqued. Been eyeing it for quite some time now.

I might cave and buy it >.>

Babalu.

hey everyone, i've had endless space since the last christmas sale but i've been waiting for the DLC to go on sale.

I just got back today and realized the sale already started and I missed endless space, which is OK since i have it. But it says the DLC Disharmony is only 10% on sale. Did I miss a bigger sale yesterday on that DLC since the main game was on sale?

If so that really sucks, only things I need from the sale is that disharmony DLC and the civilization V new DLC brave new world.

does anyone know if it was cheaper yesterday and I missed it?

The_Monk

Now that I think about it, you were the one who asked me to post my opinion about 400 Days on its OT, right? I think I'll play it tonight. Eat dinner, turn out the lights, turn off my phone, ask my dog to be quiet, disable the Steam Overlay (don't want any interruptions) and sit down on my PC to play it.

If someone doesn't have the first season yet, they can't do wrong by getting it now. It's a fantastic experience.

Yes I was indeed fellow GAFfer, hope to hear from you anytime soon. I really hope you like it!

Let me know what you think about it when you are done and if it's really worth the price ( considering I could grab one game for that price...)

Prophane33

I haven't bought anything yet, what's wrong with me?

I haven't either, after spending more than $100 the last 4 Steam Sales. My excuse is that while I have money I'm moving across the country in three weeks for Grad School and I won't get a paycheck until the end of August. Still, some of these Sub $5 games are a bit tempting.

Edit: Plus, after spending all that money on the older sales, there's not much left I need/want.

Anustart

Perhaps a dumb question, how do I remove a game from my steam wishlist? Cloudius was very kind is giving away Binding Of Isaac now I dunno how to remove it!

Help me Gaf!

Deadbeat

Banned
Does it still have a good online community?
How about mods?

Last CoD I played on PC was the ORIGINAL and CoD United Offensive and with mods on a dedicated realism server it was one of the best online experiences I've ever had.
Blops 1 still has a few thousand people on average every day. Theres a bunch of hardcore servers as well as regular.

Yondy604

Banned
I haven't either, after spending more than $100 the last 4 Steam Sales. My excuse is that while I have money I'm moving across the country in three weeks for Grad School and I won't get a paycheck until the end of August. Still, some of these Sub $5 games are a bit tempting.

Buy the last remnant. Trust me

over 100hrs of gameplay

I could never get the Ice stuff to work in GTA, I should try again at some point. Such a pain if you have the steam copy, I had the retail release from back when it launched on pc but disk 2 got lost *shakes fist*

it takes a little work to mod that game but over at the screen-shot thread you can see the game looks insane.. o_O

A problem with the Steam version is that it isn't 1.0.4, which is the most optimal for graphics mods like ENB. I believe there's a way to roll it back, but I'm unfamiliar with it-- I have GTA IV retail.

Omega

Banned
Damn just bought it.

Why do you say no?

I know I'm kind of late but I didn't like it at all. I loved the first, but the second one seemed to take huge steps backwards.

Shitty crafting system. Characters weren't really likeable. I created a thread awhile back because of how much I disliked it but I didn't like anything about DS2

and I didn't even beat it. From that thread, people said the latter parts of the game turns into a shooting game. Apparently I hated the "good" part of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom