• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Can any kind GAFfer tell how is the Combat/Turn Based in The Last Remnant or how it works? It seems it's not like an old School RPG, but I may be wrong.

The games fun but there is a bit of a learning curve for the battle system, best to check the thread for the game for tips.

So we know at least one daily for the rest of the sale:

7/13 Dead Island Riptide
7/14 Football Manager 2013
7/15 Kerbal Space Program
7/16 Prison Architect
7/17 Reus
7/18 Skyrim
7/19 Tomb Raider
7/20 Torchlight 2
7/21 & 7/22 ????? Maybe repeats of best sellers?

Skyrim was a Flash yesterday. But it's so popular that I'm sure it will be back.

But count me in for Kerbal & Tomb Raider.

derExperte

I know most people say wait for a daily sale, but should I get system shock 2 now? Is there a chance of it even becoming a daily?

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

Symphonic

7/13 Dead Island Riptide
7/16 Prison Architect
7/17 Reus
7/18 Skyrim
7/19 Tomb Raider
7/20 Torchlight 2

Hope Tomb Raider is down to 12.50

7/13 Dead Island Riptide
7/16 Prison Architect
7/17 Reus
7/18 Skyrim
7/19 Tomb Raider
7/20 Torchlight 2
Pretty sure there wont be deals the 22nd and its just the end day of the sale (1pm est).

Nabs

I know most people say wait for a daily sale, but should I get system shock 2 now? Is there a chance of it even becoming a daily?

Just wait a little. It's getting cards, so there's a good chance it'll be a daily or flash deal.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward

Unless you literally want to play it today and have nothing else you want to play, why wouldn't you wait for it to become a daily? You'll just be one more person we see in this thread who says "Nooo! I just bought _____ the other day and now it's so much cheaper!"

bengraven

I will probably end up doing a 2-pack for Don't Starve before the end of this sale. Just can't bite yet since I'm stopping myself from buying anything more than 5 dollars at a time until the very end.

God, it looks like Tim Burton was trying to make Animal Crossing and accidently made Miasmata.

7/13 Dead Island Riptide
7/16 Prison Architect
7/17 Reus
7/18 Skyrim
7/19 Tomb Raider
7/20 Torchlight 2

I hope Dead Island Riptide is at least $10 or lower. I've been hoping this whole steam sale so far to see it appear. I loved Dead island and I heard this one is almost exactly like it except for a few changes like new weapons and a new character.

It will probably be the only game I will pay more then $10 for if it gets on a sale.

marrec

Banned
What I'm saying is, don't buy From Dust on PC because Ubisoft is fucking terrible at giving their games actual support post release.

graywolf323

looking to host a 4-pack for Chivalry and maybe Defiance, any interested parties?

Chivalry 4-pack
1. graywolf323

Defiance 4-pack
1. graywolf323

7/13 Dead Island Riptide
7/16 Prison Architect
7/17 Reus
7/18 Skyrim
7/19 Tomb Raider
7/20 Torchlight 2

when did that leak?

hoping for a good deal on Prison Architect

Lotto

7/13 Dead Island Riptide
7/16 Prison Architect
7/17 Reus
7/18 Skyrim
7/19 Tomb Raider
7/20 Torchlight 2

Finally, been waiting for Prison Architect to go on sale! Hopefully it's a decent discount.

I still ahvent gotten a refund or a rejection email from best buy. The last email I got from them is still the one saying a digital gift is on its way. Not sure what that means. Maybe they are afraid to send me anymore emails after my post last night?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
when did that leak?

hoping for a good deal on Prison Architect
It hasn't really, but Card #1 is Bioshock Infinite and that was the top spot daily yesterday with postcard art, Card #2 is Chivalry which is in the same spot today with the postcard art. We can assume the rest of the cards will follow

lmpaler

7/13 Dead Island Riptide
7/16 Prison Architect
7/17 Reus
7/18 Skyrim
7/19 Tomb Raider
7/20 Torchlight 2

Skyrim was already a Flash sale, I doubt it'll be a daily

Smh, GTA4 won?

I was hoping for Mirror's Edge since I haven't played it yet. That's twice the community failed to go for the best one. First it BL2 now GTA4? Quit voting the games everyone has dammit!

Anyway, is FC3 worth it at $25? I got a free copy of Blood Dragon when I bought my video card a couple of months ago, but I never gotten through it yet so I don't have a proper opinion on the game.

I want it, but I feel like it's a little too much... am I missing out if I wait for the winter sale? Lol.

nexen

So I'm going to try this idling for cards thing. Just run the game and let it sit? When do you collect the cards?

Skyrim was already a Flash sale, I doubt it'll be a daily

In the past all the flashes came back as dailies. Or at least most of them did.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Better than it was a few months ago, you don't even have to click start again anymore.

It bothers me that Uplay games automatically boot up but the client doesn't automatically close when you quit a game. Trust Ubi to meet halfway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom