• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Finally got Steam to send my other two FTL gift keys.
3AQmK.gif

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL: Faster Than Light (3) -- MB-51DFBBA7904B7C75 - Taken by RS4-
FTL: Faster Than Light (4) -- MB-DA12F6FA9AE05D33 - Taken by Darkroronoa
Is it weird I've been looping this for the past couple hours? It's probably weird.

rookiejet

I have been unable to buy stuff for a while now; steam fails out during checkout. Anyone faced with the same problem, or is it just me and I should try Steam support? I don't want to miss out on the timed deals by waiting :/

I've tried paypal and a credit card to no avail.

Parallacs

I can't wait to get Chivalry when I get home. I played it for the free weekends and I was a complete monster:

Swinging my big dumb sword into my teammates when fighting the other team.
Running in circles screaming at the top of my lungs.
Kicking my team's archers off of bridges.

So if you see a teammate running straight at you and screaming, watch out.

Mordeccai

I heard a nasty rumor that you can't get card drops if you run games simultaneously?

Is this true? Three days ago I was idling 5 games at a time and getting drops from all of them, lol.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yes I was indeed fellow GAFfer, hope to hear from you anytime soon. I really hope you like it!

Let me know what you think about it when you are done and if it's really worth the price ( considering I could grab one game for that price...)
Sure thing buddy, and thanks. I'll let you know as soon as I'm done, provided I don't need some time to digest the events that have just transpired. But yeah, I'll definitely post my opinions about it, without spoilers of course.

And this reminded me that I need to give Dear Esther a chance too. As a fan of To the Moon, I hope I can enjoy that one too.

marrec

Banned
I heard a nasty rumor that you can't get card drops if you run games simultaneously?

Is this true? Three days ago I was idling 5 games at a time and getting drops from all of them, lol.

Some people say that you only get card drops from one game if you're running multi-boxes. But we haven't confirmed it yet.

JaseC mentioned earlier that idling in multiple games was no longer working, but I haven't tried it personally yet.

The_Monk

Fellow GAFfer JaseC said yes, I never did try it myself lately, however. But he's a good trsuty GAFfer so you are safe to say that it is indeed correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom