• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
So Fez is just like, not working for me. On the start level I have to alt-tab to get Gomez to actually appear in the room and then outside I can't do a fucking thing, the bird is fluttering around but other than that nothing's happening.

Anyone else? I've googled everything I can think of.

OrangeOak

Chivalry is multiplayer only?
I saw some videos on youtube and it looked nice and fun but I don't know if this game is popular and there are no problem in finding matches?

derExperte

capturem1uci.jpg

Mordeccai

Not true, I got 7 running at a time, getting 3 cards a hr

Some people say that you only get card drops from one game if you're running multi-boxes. But we haven't confirmed it yet.

JaseC mentioned earlier that idling in multiple games was no longer working, but I haven't tried it personally yet.

Most interesting. I will empirically test this phenomena out starting now.

Gonna idle Chivalry, Alan Wake, Bastion, Dont Starve, Hotline, and Walking Dead and report back in a bit.

Is Blood Dragon worth it as a person who
a) Really likes Far Cry 2
2) Really thinks Far Cry 3 is mediocrity distilled
3) Really likes the kind of stupid that Blood Dragon seems to be going for

Chivalry is multiplayer only?
I saw some videos on youtube and it looked nice and fun but I don't know if this game is popular and there are no problem in finding matches?

There's a tutorial that's singleplayer but otherwise yes, multiplayer only. Don't worry about finding games, it has a healthy population.

If you have a good computer turn gore length all the way up, it's awesome to have dozens of bodies and gore litter the battlefield :D

haven't bought anything yet. Only HL pack pre-sale

but I will probably snatch some games that likely won't get deeper discounts. To the Moon, Hard Reset, Botanicula etc

I did not care for FC3. Blood Dragon was awesome. Its better version and if you are a fan of the 80s its a must play.

Mordeccai

Bro

No lie, Blood Dragon is the FPS I have had THE MOST fun with all year. Absolutely awesome. Soundtrack is fantastically bombastically 80's, controls with absolute perfection, and the last hour of the game is unchecked hilarity.

Do it. Get to the chopper.

bakeray

Is there any way to test keys? I have an extra Bioshock 1 or 2 key (forget which) in my Amazon account but I can't remember which one it is (got a couple of those free bundles with the coupon) cus the keys are all displayed. Wanted to give one away in this thread but I don't know which key is still good.

grrrr

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly: Warzone Earth -- MB-B46EF77921CFFF9A - Taken by snack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom