• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Is there any way to test keys? I have an extra Bioshock 1 or 2 key (forget which) in my Amazon account but I can't remember which one it is (got a couple of those free bundles with the coupon) cus the keys are all displayed. Wanted to give one away in this thread but I don't know which key is still good.
Maybe go to Steam and check CD Key from game library.

need to post this here

http://i7.minus.com/iYB0WCywU0xwh.PNG[/MG]
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5o1t9V2G41rxc156o1_500.gif[/MG]

what a trooper, nrvalleytime made my day[/QUOTE]

Blessed be the GAFfers.

Okay guys, what should I do. Sell my cards, or save up and craft a badge?

neoism

Guys is there a space exploration game without a 59283480234580234850293850485 menus, within menus... or is it eve online and thats it.. :/

I did not care for FC3. Blood Dragon was awesome. Its better version and if you are a fan of the 80s its a must play.
Bro

No lie, Blood Dragon is the FPS I have had THE MOST fun with all year. Absolutely awesome. Soundtrack is fantastically bombastically 80's, controls with absolute perfection, and the last hour of the game is unchecked hilarity.

Do it. Get to the chopper.
Thanks gents.

I'm hoping Quake 1 goes on sale. I played it when I was younger, but never owned it.

About to get Hotline Miami in the meantime.
An id pack of some sort is likely to go on sale and with it, Quake 1 as part of a package and individually. I'd just really like some Quake trading cards, as it's one of the only other games I'd probably actively pursue a badge for.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I've actually been playing Chivalry for a while, but I never knew why there is a helmet customization option. What does it do?
When you unlock all the weapons for a class, you get a 'Veteran' helmet.

I'm pretty sure they're adding more customization options later.

Mugatu

need to post this here

iYB0WCywU0xwh.PNG

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5o1t9V2G41rxc156o1_500.gif[IMG]

what a trooper, nrvalleytime made my day[/QUOTE]

Mine still says order processing

Fingers crossed LOL

Mordeccai

I've actually been playing Chivalry for a while, but I never knew why there is a helmet customization option. What does it do?

When you unlock all the weapons for a class you get a "veterans helmet" and it just looks different. As far as i know, thats the only alternate helmet available. Nothign but cosmetic.

Posted a few pages back, games are still available

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half Life 2 Deathmatch -- MB-645B812AAFB54CB3 - Taken by nightstorm
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-621E96AFBF21E874

Why does everyone take everything Phil Fish says to heart?

The guy makes a joke and everyone goes "WHAT A DICK WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A JOKE YOU TERRIBLE PERSON".

Likely already asked because this thread is flying faster than my pants across the room of a supermodel, buuuut:

Chivalry worth the buy? Got a solid community and a fair amount of servers consistently up and filled? Fun game?

Elratauru

Neo Member
tumblr_m5o1t9V2G41rxc156o1_500.gif

what a trooper, nrvalleytime made my day

Nice. Free Metro.

I'm gonna get homeless If I continue to spend so much on this sale. At least Steam is stopping me with a "Please wait one minute and try again" error. Anybody else got it when doing a purchase? I suppose it's overloaded of pricks buying the sales.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Here's something to give back to GAF, a game from our special asshole Phil Fish, so you don't have to give him money to play his game!

Also we need more rules.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kandrick, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fez -- MB-58156EEAF44E480B - Taken by Elratauru

Chesskid1

Banned
blood dragon
FTL
legend of grimrock
fez

my first purchases, not a bad day at all.

still $14 left in my steam wallet from selling cards after these purchases, sweet.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Most interesting. I will empirically test this phenomena out starting now.

Gonna idle Chivalry, Alan Wake, Bastion, Dont Starve, Hotline, and Walking Dead and report back in a bit.

If it works for you, I'll give it another shot tomorrow later today. I had seven games idling for a good few hours and returned home to find just one card sitting in my inventory, but maybe I simply overdid it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom