• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I will snag Fez and see what the fuss is about. Although the posts I read in the OT about wrting things down and hard puzzles kinda has me skeptical if I will like it.

Amory

Thinking about pulling the trigger on COD Black Ops II for $30....you guys think it'll get any cheaper?

Probably not, right?

Okay so I got a second email with a .01 Metro Code. Only one of my best buy orders went through though so im lost on the second email. Im not sure if it is the same code or not as ths first so im gonna post it here for someone to take in a bit. I doubt it works but it is worth a try.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So I apparently missed Dark Souls for $7.50? When did that happen?

Okay so I got a second email with a .01 Metro Code. Only one of my best buy orders went through though so im lost on the second email. Im not sure if it is the same code or not as ths first so im gonna post it here for someone to take in a bit. I doubt it works but it is worth a try.

Man, I need to head out, don't do this to me. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thinking about pulling the trigger on COD Black Ops II for $30....you guys think it'll get any cheaper?

Probably not, right?

It won't. The discounts you see applied to Dailies, Flash Sales and Community's Choice items are, short of errors, the deepest they'll get.

Yeah driving me nuts. I just wanna buy a game to giveaway. LET ME GIVE YOU MONIES VALVE PLZ

I have a code of Anomaly: Warzone Earth I got for free to give away, but I'll do that sometime in the next days, I think, for someone who wasn't lucky enough to snag it during the giveaway.

Salsa

Is there any way to get actual keys from Steam?

Or can you only email games/give games to friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhWs3DVk-FU

iQzjelkWKzhDJ.gif

hlhbk

Let me preface this by saying I love Single player games with ok to good writing and a great gameplay experience.

I loved the origional Modern Warfare, and Black Ops. I didn't liek the other COD games. After hearing about how much better single player was in BO 2 I have waited and waited for the right time to pull the trigger. Gaf is now the time????

I said i would never buy a cod game but i bought blops2 so when I'm working 12 hour days my stupid 14 old cousin well use my 2400 dollar computer.

Also saw blood dragon for 6 bucks and picked that up.

Also could I be added to steam group 8bitforlife

Meh gonna grab Fez and Gunslinger from yesterday. I played the demo for Gunslinger and was very surprised. Was never on my radar till a lot of GAF was gushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom