• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Every GAFfer needs to play FTL and enjoy the awesome soundtrack.

I'm bad at that game even on Easy but no way I can give up. I just love it, very clever game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow. Long time no see Yoshi!
Haha, indeed! Winter Sale was last time, I take it?

Anyway, I just downloaded Steam on my iPhone so I'm expecting to vote on every sale from now on. Will I be able to get all "vote"-achievements if I start today?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Caved in and bought FC3BD and Puddle.

Still debating Fez.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhWs3DVk-FU

iQzjelkWKzhDJ.gif

I love you and I want to have your babies

Vargavinter

Bah! I really need a new HDD, my old died a while ago with all my games on it and this sale really strains my other HDD since I start to decide what games I want installed du to lack of room. D:

Mordeccai

lol damn do you have like 24gbs of ram or something :p

Just 8 gb friend! But my memory is almost maxed out with these running lol. CPU load is only at 30 % tho.

If it works for you, I'll give it another shot tomorrow later today. I had seven games idling for a good few hours and returned home to find just one card sitting in my inventory, but maybe I simply overdid it a bit.

They're running now, I'll post in here in about an hour or so and let you know whats up.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I have gotten like 15 games for myself during the sale, and at least 10 so far for giveaways. I'm not going to have money to pay bills if this keeps going.

I wish steam would email me my gift URL's so I could give one away.

kakashi08

I just saw "darksiders" and "darksiders II", they look pretty good and got good reviews on other websites.

Anyone played it and recommend it?

I have gotten like 15 games for myself during the sale, and at least 10 so far for giveaways. I'm not going to have money to pay bills if this keeps going.

It's only day 2 and I reached the limit I made for myself....oh my...

Eusis

Huh, so Blood Dragon's part of the FC3 sale I take it going by the time remaining? May spring on that, after Gunslinger I didn't think it'd go under $10.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass

I want to gift so bad just to appease modbot, but the girlfriend would kill me if I spent more than my allotted amount. Side effect of her being the breadwinner I suppose... I hope modbot will be pleased with the four keys or so I gave away before he existed... Or has modbot always existed? Has he been inside me this whole time?

Yondy604

Banned
I would like to AGAIN confirm for my friends here on Neogaf, that running MULTIPLE games DOES give you multiple cards.

I am averaging around 3/4 cards a hr.

masterkajo

It's only day 2 and I reached the limit I made for myself....oh my...

My personal limit is card money. So, naturally, I buy a lot of games with cards (using card money form before the sale) in the hopes I get foils to increase my limit... so far no luck :( I should rethink my strategy, i guess.

Let me preface this by saying I love Single player games with ok to good writing and a great gameplay experience.

I loved the origional Modern Warfare, and Black Ops. I didn't liek the other COD games. After hearing about how much better single player was in BO 2 I have waited and waited for the right time to pull the trigger. Gaf is now the time????

CoD:BO2 was crap. Did not like it and I wanted for a long time to get it at a reduced price, still feel I paid too much for it. Still play the original CoD:BO all the time though.

neoism

My wallet FTL (for the loss)

Don't care about the next community choice (already played SF and SD), what does GAF want?

For that price I my get SD does anyone know if there is a mod the changes the car physics from being shitty....??? The game looks great but playing it on 360 I HATED the car handling... must be one of a few that loves GTA4 car physics/handling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom