• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

I just saw "darksiders" and "darksiders II", they look pretty good and got good reviews on other websites.

Anyone played it and recommend it?

Played DS1 on 360 and DS2 on PC.

I'd compare them to God of War + Zelda. The port for DS2 is pretty weak but it's entirely playable, the combat in 2 is far superior to the combat in 1 (it's actually really fun). They aren't the best games but you could do way worse.

marrec

Banned
I just saw "darksiders" and "darksiders II", they look pretty good and got good reviews on other websites.

Anyone played it and recommend it?

The first one is better than the second one.

Darksiders plays like a love letter to Zelda in the trappings of a mythological world where you play as a rider of the apocalypse.

Darksiders II plays like it's trying to be too much of everything out there and doesn't do any of it particularly well. It's entertaining I suppose, but it gets rather boring rather quickly because there's not enough substance to the mechanics and systems it's added.

RS4-

For that price I my get SD does anyone know if there is a mod the changes the car physics from being shitty....??? The game looks great but playing it on 360 I HATED the car handling... must be one of a few that loves GTA4 car physics/handling.

It has to live up to the way .... drive :(

A Human Becoming, cheers for FTL!

Mordeccai

My personal limit is card money. So, naturally, I buy a lot of games with cards (using card money form before the sale) in the hopes I get foils to increase my limit... so far no luck :( I should rethink my strategy, i guess.

I haven't gotten a single foil either buddy. Apparently its a 1/100 chance. That means...with the 30 I've already gotten.... if I get 70 more cards to drop, one of them HAS to be a foil!

Thats how statistics work, right guys? Right?

avcables

Banned
I hate Steam Sales.

Went to buy Fez and they locked my card for suspicious activity. Oh well. Looks like I'm sitting this round out.

kami_sama

I haven't gotten a single foil either buddy. Apparently its a 1/100 chance. That means...with the 30 I've already gotten.... if I get 70 more cards to drop, one of them HAS to be a foil!

Thats how statistics work, right guys? Right?

I've already gotten like 4 or 5 foils :lol

ElFly

iQzjelkWKzhDJ.gif

Wonder how embarrassed these guys were afterwards that they got their asses kicked by a naked guy.

I would place the entire steam sale on the sacrificial alter and half of my games just to get a copy of metro, it's like the only game I wanted to play this entire year.

Yondy604

Banned
I would like to make a speech.

All holy neogaf, I might be a junior member here, But this community is bar none the BEST community I have ever experienced. (i am 27), The friendlyness of the people here, and the great work with donations and giveaways will NOT be forgotten.

So I raise my glass to you all (except you dots).

And I Will also do my part so this community is well known.

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Cheers

Stimpack

All holy neogaf, I might be a junior member here, But this community is bar none the BEST community I have ever experienced. (i am 27), The friendlyness of the people here, and the great work with donations and giveaways will NOT be forgotten.

Cheers

Here, here.

JoduanER2

Cheers

may he rest in hell

Copons

Cheers

Oh, indeed!

Cheers

Preach it brother!

The_Monk

Well said fellow GAFfer Yondy604

Also, guys, guys, guys...

w1dVRZC.jpg

This is 75% OFF What's this and what's is going on I have no idea...Do I want it?

Mostly Indie games. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 37 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Edna & Harvey -- MB-8A3810A90A898EE6 - Taken by Xanathus
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem -- MB-05965DE14B9B6CBB - Taken by KMD
SpaceChem #2 -- MB-D088E44794E52BF2 - Taken by m.gorecki
EU III -- MB-450B775455073635 - Taken by A Human Becoming
Eufloria -- MB-46FEB23C3B78CC28 - Taken by keit4
Darwinia -- MB-3F0208CFC68E6EFE - Taken by JoduanER2
Trine -- MB-1DAB6A2F6A82E3BF - Taken by 3pheMeraLmiX
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-15FCB5855DFB0FCB - Taken by Jerkapotamus
Robin Hood -- MB-A5673CB0188BD8A5 - Taken by Mr.Awesome
Offspring Fling -- MB-649A063BA494919D - Taken by v0rtikal
Uplink -- MB-33850C12A75B4070 - Taken by Tecl0n
Red Orchestra -- MB-C637C8EE14629355 - Taken by chugen
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-32876F83F1C47E6C - Taken by TheGoddamn
RoboBlitz -- MB-B76C17A0662B6135 - Taken by nexen
Reign of Conflict -- MB-AF14FAB018C292D6 - Taken by Dipper145
Fantasy Wars -- MB-515E3BDFBE2E6990 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Legendary -- MB-4D99F9A55D8BB5DB - Taken by RibbedHero
Avadon -- MB-550E1035744288EC - Taken by Sykotik
Insecticide Part 1 -- MB-E9A3996080AB1476 - Taken by 28 Posts Later
Superbrothers -- MB-0F1D120F5FA47FB8 - Taken by kami_sama
Fractal -- MB-EBB02C4410D8BFCC - Taken by JoseOle5990
King's Bounty -- MB-FABE0D65A25C32F6 - Taken by masterkajo
Dino D-Day -- MB-F33545B4640A47EF - Taken by avcables
Cogs -- MB-54E1A1521C5C5770 - Taken by Zeitgeister
Multiwinia -- MB-E2184A2E4841867C - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo
Swords & Soldiers HD -- MB-33BBC8A4D734092B - Taken by Mundharmonika
Kung Fu Strike -- MB-E3FC59213754E326 - Taken by The_Monk
SpaceChem -- MB-881434F6ADB5DD61 - Taken by sprinkles
Off-Road Drive -- MB-2955B5151B545995 - Taken by metalshade
Magicka -- MB-BE9CBA14361E870E - Taken by chronomac
Death to Spies -- MB-ED5D6BA95EC1170F - Taken by Kifimbo
Alien Shooter -- MB-67DA90541F4AD6A8 - Taken by Ciastek3214
Cubemen -- MB-C99F615C5C6B5F3A - Taken by dave is ok
Defcon -- MB-4D8E4B4AF336D27C - Taken by Oldschoolgamer
Defenders of Ardania -- MB-7D4D3C0AE87A0E52 - Taken by sapsari
Vessel -- MB-A40BF1797548CEA5 - Taken by scorpscarx
Home -- MB-8CAAA80658F2E0A5 - Taken by NSQuote

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shank 2 -- MB-5987EF3E36DE558D - Taken by FINALBOSS

Enjoy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anyway, I just downloaded Steam on my iPhone so I'm expecting to vote on every sale from now on. Will I be able to get all "vote"-achievements if I start today?

todd360

Hey guys can I buy far cry 3 for 24 dollars right now? Or should I wait. I feel like 24 is a pretty good deal since the game is supposed to be really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom