• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshizzle

I would like to make a speech.

All holy neogaf, I might be a junior member here, But this community is bar none the BEST community I have ever experienced. (i am 27), The friendlyness of the people here, and the great work with donations and giveaways will NOT be forgotten.

So I raise my glass to you all (except you dots).

And I Will also do my part so this community is well known.

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Cheers

Well said! People here are super generous and friendly.

Mordeccai

UPDATE ON IDLING FOR CARDS

Just got three cards from three different games, all at the same time, after about 15 minutes of idling them. They are alt tabbed and not windowed. Except for Don't Starve. That one is windowed. I also did not get a drop for that one, nor two others. We will see about those ones later.

So yes, it appears that you can idle multiple games and receive card drops for all of them.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I just never played Eye of the Beholder or Ultima Underworld and have no clue if I like that genre of game.

Played any roguelikes? Its probably comparable to those, just in a 3D dungeon and non-randomized.

Yondy604

Banned
UPDATE ON IDLING FOR CARDS

Just got three cards from three different games, all at the same time, after about 15 minutes of idling them. They are alt tabbed and not windowed. Except for Don't Starve. That one is windowed.

So yes, it appears that you can idle multiple games and receive card drops for all of them.

Yup, the key is not to window the game

ht01

I don't know if I've done this right

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Space Chem -- MB-DC17D0C905B24F17 - Taken by SolidSnakesMyStepDad
Bioshock -- MB-C875C4756BB25A65 - Taken by Silky
Stealth Bastard -- MB-8660E192746DC33A - Taken by Avallon

I just randomly started adding shit to my cart. Fuck it, I might end up liking them all since they're so cheap. I probably would've spent $30 on a throwaway tee shirt from Target anyway.

I have Don't Starve, Bastion, Fez, and Toki Tori 2 on my cart.
Does any of them suck? bastion I played a little on the Xbox years ago and it was okay. Fez, Toki and Don't Starve are bling purchases.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Played any roguelikes? Its probably comparable to those, just in 3D and non-randomized.
I loved FTL and Binding of Isaac - any comparison to those?

I just randomly started adding shit to my cart. Fuck it, I might end up liking them all since they're so cheap. I probably would've spent $30 on a throwaway tee shirt from Target anyway.

I have Don't Starve, Bastion, Fez, and Toki Tori 2 on my cart.
Does any of them suck? bastion I played a little on the Xbox years ago and it was okay. Fez, Toki and Don't Starve are bling purchases.

Get a -10% coupon for Toki Tori 2 from someone!

TxdoHawk

I bought Blood Dragon. Probably going to be the only thing I grab, unless the D&D beat-em-up goes on sale, but I think it's too new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom