• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aranath

Is Blood Dragon worth picking up now with the 55% discount?

I've got quite the backlog and feel tempted to wait awhile and get it further down the road with a larger discount.

You'll get the option to put in the 2 step verification code after your enter your username and password.

I guess it might not be prompting me for it because im on an old version of IE here at work. It just asks me for the password and then i have to run the "if im really a human" captcha test.

I reread through the updated Modbot but didn't see the part where stump posted that you can only win one key per 24 hours, for people that have won more than 5 since the beginning, is that clause still active?

By the way, although Sephiroth's giveaway lists me as the winner of Crayon Physics, I haven't received a PM from ModBot-- so the code is still valid. If there's something odd going on, you can still put the code back up for grabs.

usea

I reread through the updated Modbot but didn't see the part where stump posted that you can only win one key per 24 hours, for people that have won more than 5 since the beginning, is that clause still active?
That's an OPTION that's available to people giving away a key. They can choose to include that restriction, or not.

Plasmid

idling at FTL's main screen is very serene. Although my computer is warming up running all these games :lol.

I honestly don't care for badges / cards, so i'm selling mine at 2-3 cents cheaper than the norm.

Grief.exe

Yeah, I'm nervous to start as I'm a RTS duffer.

Its a good strategy game to start in since their will always be enough new recruits to succeed if you lose some.

It doesn't rely on clicks per minute or build orders like an RTS does either. You can take your time with a decision.

And if all else fails, there is always quick save.

Mordeccai

Does it track the time of all the games or only the one you launch first?

Steam is tracking time played for every game I have open. Doesn't matter which order they're opened in, as soon as they're running steam is counting.

Just got another batch of 5 cards from 5 separate games.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Fastest way to explain this:

Yesterday's rules:
All users:
- Limit one key per hour
- If you have won more than 15 keys in the last week, limit one key per day.

Per-giveaway, giver has option to add the rule (all of these will appear as rules text if they are the case):
- No previous winners period
- No winners within the last week
- No lurkers
- Manual blacklist
- Community blacklist

Today's rules:
All users:
- Limit one key per 30 minutes
- If you have won more than 15 keys in the last week, limit one key per 12 hours.
- If you have won more than 17 keys in the last week, limit one key per 72 hours

Per-giveaway, giver has option to add the rule (all of these will appear as rules text if they are the case):
- No previous winners period
- No winners within the last week
- No lurkers
- Manual blacklist
- Community blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom