• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Here's one more Giveaway from me before I head home from work:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Saints Row: The Third -- MB-730ED1FD467F7454 - Taken by Shalashaska

Yay!

Just bought FTL and Fez. Still on the fence for Chivalry, but still have time to think it over (and refill my steam wallet)
FU Gaben, you'll be the fall of me

lsslave

Jew Gamer
I've got a lot of extra cards. 3 extra Prison Architect, 2 extra skyrim, 1 extra tomb raider, 1 extra Dead Island, and 1 extra football manager.

All I need is Reus, anyone wanna do some trading?

AlexBasch

Anyone has a summary of Amazon Summer Sales going on right now? They seem to be on par and sometimes cheaper than Steam's, just to be sure.

Zimbardo

jumped on Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 at that low price ($4.49)

it uses the CryEngine 3 engine that's used to power the latest Crysis games ...so at the very least it should be pretty to look at.

The_Monk

So much FEZ love, I wonder if the game is really good indeed. I know the soundtrack is!

Because there's so much FEZ love here's some sweets for all the GAFfers: PEZ

BueRuvi.jpg

DrTeflon

So yeah, i'm having the shittiest day ever at work. I hope this makes someone elses day happy. Enjoy gaf, you guys are awesome

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fez -- MB-8F5B9CB10AFB792B - Taken by Freki

Please let me know if the link doesnt work and I'll send you a PM. I'm still not good with this whole modbot thing.

I'm here to recommend a cool indie game I found, Cargo Commander. On sale for $2.49

It's a roguelike action platformer set in space. Zero gravity. Black holes. Procedurely generated levels. Destructible environments

CC1.jpg

CC2.jpg

One review called it "Spelunky in space".

Here's a nice description of the gameplay:
Choose your randomly generated mission, dive through various cargo holds in space, and grab as much treasure as possible while dodging nasty aliens. Think Spelunky in space, and you're roughly in the right area.

As you delve deeper into a series of containers, the dangers become more and more tricky to overcome, and you really begin to feel like you're putting your life on the line.

This is because, after a set amount of time, a wormhole opens up, and begins sucking everything in - including yourself and the containers you're hopping around in. Hence, it becomes a mad dash to rush back along the pathway you have created, and reach your spaceship before the containers drift off into space, taking you with them.

Anustart

Because I have no money, would anyone be interested in trading either surgeon simulator, fez or FTL for...

1x Summer Sale Card
3x Walking Dead Cards
5x Binding of Isaac cards

I'm going all in!

Freki

So yeah, i'm having the shittiest day ever at work. I hope this makes someone elses day happy. Enjoy gaf, you guys are awesome

Please let me know if the link doesnt work and I'll send you a PM. I'm still not good with this whole modbot thing.

Worked perfectly.

Thank you very much kind Sir! (It made my evening better ;-) )

Enjoy.
ModBot said:

I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-B9DABF1F9840B62B - Taken by nightstorm
Alan Wake Collector's Edition -- MB-4E2813E908C7427C - Taken by Almighty
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-DE30301CA3117E68 - Taken by Mr Pockets
NightSky -- MB-F440BD813AA86F88 - Taken by Starviper
Red Faction -- MB-31413C2CEED9B879 - Taken by Aitor
Darksiders -- MB-41BF598FE6EB7445 - Taken by Pupi18
Splice -- MB-D71D8CD6E514A7F9 - Taken by A Human Becoming
Dungeon Defenders -- MB-3A59F21831E81FF5 - Taken by Yondy604
Superbrothers -- MB-AB9D4CA1232DFBF2 - Taken by Leviathin25
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-5220CE5E9D1E9002 - Taken by BHK3
Nightsky -- MB-1CBCFF9021E99EF9 - Taken by DomZ
Waking Mars -- MB-5401E1DED6496526 - Taken by Papercuts

vermadas

Granted, I'm not a huge fan of those old school dungeon crawlers, but I got bored of Grimrock right around when I got to the infamous spider room. I'm really not fond of the combat in the game.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
All you people getting to the Fez giveaways before me are making me feel like "awww, but it's ok, they'll get to enjoy it, yaaay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom