• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshizzle

So much FEZ love, I wonder if the game is really good indeed. I know the soundtrack is!

Because there's so much FEZ love here's some sweets for all the GAFfers: PEZ

BueRuvi.jpg

Who didn't use a dispenser?
CJ7ik5I.jpg

Khronico

Granted, I'm not a huge fan of those old school dungeon crawlers, but I got bored of Grimrock right around when I got to the infamous spider room. I'm really not fond of the combat in the game.

Yeah.... Same here. I love classic dungeon crawlers but Grimrock didn't really scratch that itch.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Oh shit, was Civ on sale earlier? Think I missed it, though I'm guessing it'll be back. Never played one so I was thinking of grabbing IV or V.

DukeBobby

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dinner Date -- MB-52325AA3E8B763B2 - Taken by Kaizen
Dinner Date #2 -- MB-963E50B358FA4BF1 - Taken by Spiffy_1st
Dinner Date #3 -- MB-D88C49800EBD2851 - Taken by IamAwake

I'm inviting 3 of you lucky guys/gals to dinner!!! Yay!!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
For the love of God and everything holy, buy FEZ good people.

Also: Far Cry: Blood Dragon @ 55 % is that a go?

I'm here to recommend a cool indie game I found, Cargo Commander. On sale for $2.49

It's a roguelike action platformer set in space. Zero gravity. Black holes. Procedurely generated levels. Destructible environments

CC1.jpg

CC2.jpg

One review called it "Spelunky in space".

Here's a nice description of the gameplay:

This looks fucking awesome.

Aranath

Not sure, I can't remember if daily deal prices are lower than flash deal prices...

From what I gather, they're all the same. You get the base discounts running throughout the sale and then you get the next tier (daily/flash/community) which are the same.

Oh well, I picked it up anyway, along with To the Moon (with OST), Rock of Ages and the Darksiders II Season Pass.

I'm hoping To the Moon doesn't get a further discount. It's sitting at 70% at the moment, but if it does increase, the difference is going to be pretty small anyway, so what the hell.

Hope errbody's havin' fun. Some of my codes aren't working now, so I'll give some more away later.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tiny and Big -- MB-64E687E855C27CBA - Taken by CyanideFuse
English Country Tune -- MB-C87CBD6CBA5541BF - Taken by ElectricBlue187

I'm here to recommend a cool indie game I found, Cargo Commander. On sale for $2.49

It's a roguelike action platformer set in space. Zero gravity. Black holes. Procedurely generated levels. Destructible environments

CC1.jpg

CC2.jpg

Cargo Commander is a fantastic game. It gets a bit repetitive after a while but it's a fun space game that feels like a mixture between a platformer and Miner Dig Deep or a game along those lines.

tineladia

Neo Member
Is the majority of gaf selling/trading cards? or actually crafting them? I'm just trying to complete one set so I can have a lvl 10 account then just selling the rest, i guess.

I'm trading with real life friends that are big collectors in order to complete sets, and selling dupes/extras from boosters. I'm not interested in pestering people to trade, and I won't buy cards myself, but if enough freebies land in my inventory to make a set I'll do it.

I quite enjoyed Dinner Date. Up there with my favorite video games of all time. Yes, it's short but that's a good thing. More games ought to be 25 minutes or less.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Snapshot -- MB-33F37A26141BA5BA - Taken by reddmyst

ElFly

CC1.jpg

CC2.jpg

Welp you forced my hand.

Mordeccai

Why are people trying to idle the games as opposed to actually playing them?

I want to play one game, and leave the others running so I can get cards anyway. Just trying to maximize the amount of cards I get per minutes spent in front of my PC is all.

Also helps to get some extra $$ for the summer seal.

I tried to give a key out for it through Modbot. Nobody wanted it I don't think. Well if anybody does I can try to PM them it again. Now taken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom