• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYC

Banned
Anyone else having trouble getting their cards to actually show up on the listings? Actually asked a friend to search and he can't see mine either. Goddamnit.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
sorry incorrect, Shogun is awesome and i want fall of the samurai..but i voted sleeping dogs because i know steam will have its total war day on the dailies

sunnz

I could have been playing Dishonored, but nooo the game that has been on sale like 10 times in the last 3 month goes on sale... ( borderlands 2, good game don't get me wrong)

Hope Sleeping dogs wins since quite a lot seem to want to buy it here.

Acorn

I could have been playing Dishonored, but nooo the game that has been on sale like 10 times in the last 3 month goes on sale... ( borderlands 2, good game don't get me wrong)

Hope Sleeping dogs wins since quite a lot seem to want to buy it here.

Borderlands winning in a community choice is one of the rules of steam sale.

Onionkid

Anyone else having trouble getting their cards to actually show up on the listings? Actually asked a friend to search and he can't see mine either. Goddamnit.

Yea, the card market is being finicky for me too. Either getting errors trying to list them, or even if it errors out, the card will still appear on my "market" tab as if it were being sold but actually isn't.

Anybody have difficulty buying on the shop? I continues to decline my card even tho it worked this morning and afternoon

I get this error.

Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again.

I tried on my visa and my friends visa.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I think I bought so much on Steam my bank put a hold on my debit card.
TadkV.gif

EDIT: Never mind, put in the wrong three digit verification number.

Anybody have difficulty buying on the shop? I continues to decline my card even tho it worked this morning and afternoon

I get this error.

Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again.

I tried on my visa and my friends visa.

I got the exact same error earlier. I really hope my card didn't get blocked by the bank... I only bought a chivalry 4-pack so far, so it's not like I have been spending like crazy.

Sami+

Huh, the Binding of Isaac gift I got from Modbot has already been redeemed. Weird.

Ah well, guess I'll keep my eyes out for another.

Aranath

How long do you normally have to wait to receive the trading cards from actually buying games?

My vote-based card came through instantly as I placed my 3rd vote this morning, but I haven't received anything yet from my orders.

EDIT - Perfect timing. Seconds after I post this, I received 2 cards. Oh well, it obviously takes a bit of time for the order-based cards to come through.

Got Skyrim and Torchlight II. Woo!

Salsa

I have such mixed feelings towards Blood Dragon ever since it came out after watching a few vids, but I should really grab that shit

xtop

How long do you normally have to wait to receive the trading cards from actually buying games?

My vote-based card came through instantly as I placed my 3rd vote this morning, but I haven't received anything yet from my orders.

did you spend $10?

Mordeccai

You have to play the game to get the cards. Or at least just open it and idle at the title screen. You will get drops randomly, I have gotten them as quick as two minutes to as long as an hour per drop.

Happens every year guys, they notice a lot of small purchases from steam from everybody and globally block it in places, just call your bank and/or use steam wallet for summer sales.

CoLaN

Well, I just want to say (even if other users already did) that the sense of community and the generosity in this thread are just stunning.

Sullichin

Isn't sleeping dogs dirt cheap all the time? I got it for really cheap last year even.
It's a good game, it had a place on my GOTY list last year but I don't find it *as* excellent as some other gaffers.

someone mentioned earlier that the vote-based card reset their $10 bar, might have happened with you too. Check your bar.

I have such mixed feelings towards Blood Dragon ever since it came out after watching a few vids, but I should really grab that shit

It's more far cry 3 with an 80s lick of paint. Which would be awesome if Far Cry 3 hadn't already overstayed its welcome. Great soundtrack though.

nexen

Soundtrack alone is worth it.

Note: I may or may not be trying to take revenge for your recommendation of Super Hexagon.

Hmmmmm... Mortal Kombat doesn't currently have a discount of any kind. I wonder what the odds are that it makes it on one of the flash, daily or community choice lists.

sunnz

Isn't sleeping dogs dirt cheap all the time? I got it for really cheap last year even.
It's a good game, it had a place on my GOTY list last year but I don't find it *as* excellent as some other gaffers.

There was a pricing error last sale and it was 91% off, I brought like 5, gave them all out XD

So good.

IMGF

Neo Member
If I had just a bit more cash, I'd get XCOM, but I doubt I'll get to play it before Christmas anyway, so I guess I'll wait for the Christmas sale, lol.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

I didn't play Far Cry 3 yet, 55% is against my "buy it even if you won't play it if it's at 75%" rule and... I won't play it anytime soon.

I'll pass on it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom