• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm feeling very generous despite not working this summer and being (potentially) a future grad student. I love GAF and I'm an idiot.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause 2 (3) -- MB-18EF69584D403B72 - Taken by ieavei
Just Cause 2 (2) -- MB-E4115CD02AE7464C - Taken by Gintoki313
Just Cause 2 (1) -- MB-1DF3B1BFE6562E13 - Taken by Alessandro

FINALBOSS

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half-Life 2 -- MB-D07D415A30B878AF - Taken by 1337Sauce

Old, I know. But I've had it forever. Will do some more later as well. Been a good eBay month for me--antiques are popular in the summer :D

Slyjss

I'm still strong, not a single purchase after two days. But I have seen my list of desired games and the last day I'll end up purchasing games like crazy.

Mordeccai

Oh man.

Don't listen to the Hotline Miami or Blood Dragon sound tracks and try to steam shop at the same time.

It makes you feel like buying everything.

Guri

And my card from BioShock Infinite is gone from my inventory! I bought it as a gift, delivered, stayed with me and when I woke up in the morning... gone. Did anyone see it?

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
don't put the title of the game in the subject line. just "register" and it'll do the rest.

thanks
IVZ89Xj.gif

Elratauru

Neo Member
Can anyone confirm me that the payment process blew up with the so many sales and that's why I cannot try to buy something with my wallet? Because WTF.

neoism

they really should be a 5min grace period or something with modbot lol.. I scroll down and see a give away with a line not taken, and Im like should I try.. then I just reload the page and boom all taken... I'm too sloow :(

I'm doing the same thing, I never heard of XCOM before but I want it. Just seeing a drop from $40 to $10 makes me want it, I think I have a problem lol.

Feel you pain. Don't know what the hell Don't Starve is about, never seen it. But a lot of people go on about it that I just want to try it out

keit4

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Darksiders -- MB-95EB3FC9C6588E3B - Taken by neoism

Turfster

Welp, foil markets are totally fucked now.
They're down to what normal cards start out at for games that have had cards longer.
Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom