• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Back from lunch - did I miss anything good?

TheBear

Opinions on surgeon simulator and sniper 2? I have a sniper game, I think it's the one where you could blow hitlers balls off or some thing. Which is the better sniper game?

neoism

FUUUUU FINALLY :eek: THANKS keit4 for Darksiders :p never played the first one...

Also WTF is with Saints ROW 3.. I'm idling it to get cards and my cards is at 57C :(

derExperte

People are using bots on the Steam market, aren't they? I can't believe how fast some items are gone again if they are a few cents below the rest.

JakeD

the person who claimed my serious sam 3 deluxe already had it, so i'll just send send it to the first person who PMs me

edit- aaand its gone

Turfster

I haven't gotten a foil yet, but if I did, I'd prolly wait till after the sale to try to sell it.

Mine have been on the market since... like, a month ago for the oldest.
The prices had dropped significantly with the opening of cards to the general public, and now that the sales have started, they've basically all dropped to nothing.
I'm at the point I don't care about my investment anymore and just want to recoup something before they become worth even less.

Omega

Banned
activision is really stingy

Every game that is flash/daily also has the DLC discounted along with it. Acti ain't having none of that noise

chugen

I gave hotline miami a few pages back, it's still in my inventory, but it say someone took it in my post. It take times to update or i messed up my link?

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Hope this works :p

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Anomaly Warzone Earth - MB-92385940D0EF8366 - Taken by Pestilence11

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

NoPiece

Second worst instance of pretentious "art" masquerading as a game on Steam after Dear Esther.

The only thing that makes it slightly less shit than Dear Esther is the absence of embarassing 15 year old standard angsty poetry.

I don't know why anyone would buy it...

Checking out the Steam page...

"You already own Dinner Date"

I don't remember doing that... $1.49 last summer's Steam sale...

Caerith

Nope. It's just my name. Jer Cotter. Use JerCotter on steam itself.

I think people are going to confuse you with JaseC quite a bit until you set an avatar. I suggest you use a picture of Saoirse Ronan, or this guy:
wbijI5w.jpg

eyeless

alright cause i'm a fucking idiot i fucked up and THE FIRST CODE THAT SAYS HALF-LIFE 2 IS ACTUALLY A SECOND COPY OF THE SHIP, "actualf half-life 2" is the proper one. also i didn't want to mess with the body of the text to fix it just in case it screwed it up. anyway, video games
ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dear Esther -- MB-E12841370565A7A6 - Taken by TheGoddamn
Half-Life 2 -- MB-B1B9453F5CF30CAF - Taken by PepperJack
The Ship #1 -- MB-64D774E492CF6F47 - Taken by JakeD

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for The Ship #2 failed because it was already added to ModBot for an earlier giveaway. It is listed as being a key for Half-Life 2 and has the secure key MB-B1B9453F5CF30CAF - Taken by PepperJack
ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

ACTUAL HALF-LIFE 2 -- MB-FDF32AB3879C0704 - Taken by DaBoss

Testing with a steam gift:
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Hotline Miami -- MB-915B4590CB3A5936 - Taken by JoduanER2

Avallon

Hope I did this right!

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Ship -- MB-7ADA25CF3516ED89 - Taken by Sulla1980

jshackles

I wonder if Valve employee's email inboxes look anything like mine. For the past few days I've been waking up to about 30 or so emails of suggestions and/or problems with Enhanced Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom