• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

alright cause i'm a fucking idiot i fucked up and THE FIRST CODE THAT SAYS HALF-LIFE 2 IS ACTUALLY A SECOND COPY OF THE SHIP, "actualf half-life 2" is the proper one. also i didn't want to mess with the body of the text to fix it just in case it screwed it up. anyway, video games

Thanks for Half-Life 2.

neoism

that was this morning, I believe, but yes! moar cards!

gettin dem cards... hope they worth a little something buy the time I sale them lol.... Hotline Miami doesn't seem to want to drop anymore :*(
ibsgpYcPv5lk1G.png

I wonder if Valve employee's email inboxes look anything like mine. For the past few days I've been waking up to about 30 or so emails of suggestions and/or problems with Enhanced Steam.

Don't know if you saw this in the other thread but thank you for getting back to me about Opera Next on your website and pushing it live not too long after that.

LQX

I gave hotline miami a few pages back, it's still in my inventory, but it say someone took it in my post. It take times to update or i messed up my link?

From my experience, even when you give away a game it stays in your inventory until the person redeems it. Gave away FTL 3 weeks ago and it is still sitting there.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
No offence, but you guys are getting carried away.

Usually GMG has far superior prices on steam games if you are just willing to wait and pick them up here and there. Granted, I've bought a good amount of games on steam in the last year.

You will seriously never get through your backlog. I would recommend only buying games at 75% off that are already $10 or less. These games will likely never go down in price. Don't drop lots of money on relatively new games if you have a backlog. They will drop fast and also there is a good chance GMG will have a sale on them with better coupons.

As far as wishlists go, here is mine (mortal combat I'll get far into the future, most likely)

boothisman.gif

JakeD

alright cause i'm a fucking idiot i fucked up and THE FIRST CODE THAT SAYS HALF-LIFE 2 IS ACTUALLY A SECOND COPY OF THE SHIP, "actualf half-life 2" is the proper one. also i didn't want to mess with the body of the text to fix it just in case it screwed it up. anyway, video games

thanks for The Ship!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Don't know if you saw this in the other thread but thank you for getting back to me about Opera Next on your website and pushing it live not too long after that.

No problem! I actually really like helping people with the addon, I'm not complaining at all.

I probably missed your previous post because the other thread was starting to move at light speed when I first joined.

No problem! I actually really like helping people with the addon, I'm not complaining at all.

I probably missed your previous post because the other thread was starting to move at light speed when I first joined.

I was surprised that you got back to me so quickly and decided to support Opera Next so early. Very much appreciated. Love the add on.

BigDug13

Can someone explain The Walking Dead to me? It shows as a single purchase in the store as well as a DLC purchase at the bottom. But the description says in order to gain access to all the episodes, you need to buy the Season Pass, but I don't see the Season Pass on the Walking Dead store page. So does the main game purchase come with all those seasons or is there a separate "Season Pass" to buy somewhere?

FYC

Banned
I have over 400 hours in MW2, nearly 400 hours in MW3 and over 200 hours in BLOPS but I ain't touching BLOPS2... Maybe.

Maybe just for a few minutes.

BAH, I can't let myself do that again. *Goes back to Quake Live*

drizzle

Axel Hertz
It's part of the Far Cry 3 flash sale. Won't go lower.

Not on this sale. When Far Cry 3 gets a bigger discount (66% or 75%) it will, most likely, get discounted as well.

That won't happen this summer sale. Probably only on the Summer Sale.

I'll wait, because I don't want the game THAT MUCH, I have too many games already, there are other games that will go on sale (or at least I hope they will) in this sale.

But if you want to play it soon, do it. It most likely won't get cheaper before december.

Does Blood Dragon launch Uplay? If I was able to get this for free on Uplay from a friend, is there much of an advantage to getting it on Steam? I prefer everything on Steam, but it seems like there is the Uplay DRM in play here.

Can someone explain The Walking Dead to me? It shows as a single purchase in the store as well as a DLC purchase at the bottom. But the description says in order to gain access to all the episodes, you need to buy the Season Pass, but I don't see the Season Pass on the Walking Dead store page. So does the main game purchase come with all those seasons or is there a separate "Season Pass" to buy somewhere?

If you were given the complete Walking Dead, it has all the episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom