• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

Trying this out as it's my first:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-29AF7CFD8695E523 - Taken by NSQuote

Lingitiz

Is Surgeon Simulator worth it? I had a good laugh at some videos a while back, but haven't seen much since they added the TF2 guys.

Avallon

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Ship -- MB-6761C40E44580D04 - Taken by jtb

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Aww, steam sales! Time of pondering!
FEZ is a must. On the fence for Darksiders II and I'm still don't know if I should get Hotline Miami..?

Edit: And support Anno 2070, it's really good!

I want Anno 2070 but I am scared of that extra DRM it has :(

xJavonta

Banned
The multiplayer is pure madness

Lol I personally love it. Always been a fan of CoD multiplayer

However, I hated BF3, so many people would take my opinion very lightly.

Also, did Mass Effect 2 win the last Community Choice? I'll beat myself if it did, I passed out for 10 hours right before it showed the results

Mordeccai

Also, did Mass Effect 2 win the last Community Choice? I'll beat myself if it did, I passed out for 10 hours right before it showed the results

No :[ But its almost guaranteed to show up at some other point.

Does anyone have any experience using a VPN with Steam?

My net connection runs entirely through a US VPN IP address now and Steam isn't letting me buy anything - I even set up a brand new account and I still get the "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction." message when I try and check out.

If anyone has any experience and can give me a few pointers on how to fix this without having to go through Valve's piss poor support, it would be much appreciated!

I don't like as much as past CODs. It's so fast the it's gone into Quake territory paced action. All the realism was left behind

Rafy

My mate just came back from work and we brought me a 20 euro steam waller card, I thought he would forget to pick one up. I am back in business now.

Cth

Argh, bought Surgeon Simulator but can't play it due to the stupid touchpad on the laptop :D Gonna try with an external mouse if I can find one.

Mordeccai

Man, I am getting my ass kicked in FTL. I love the concept of the game though.

Do not worry, it is your initiation.

Make sure in the early sectors you're going to as many nodes as possible and not just beelining for the exit.

For me, Engines > Shields, I usually get level 2 shields and try to max out my evasion

I also never buy any upgrades or store items except fuel / repairs for the first two sectors to save up a nice chunk of scrap.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fractal -- MB-86750BEC2E57CABA - Taken by Dipper145
NightSky -- MB-6D7FE57BDDA92CA2 - Taken by JerC

DukeBobby

My haul so far:

Antichamber - £5.09
Duke Nukem 3D - £2.37
Little Inferno - £1.74
Cart Life - £1.59
Fez - £3.49
Dinner Date x 6 - £2.94

Status
Not open for further replies.