• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
Can someone explain The Walking Dead to me? It shows as a single purchase in the store as well as a DLC purchase at the bottom. But the description says in order to gain access to all the episodes, you need to buy the Season Pass, but I don't see the Season Pass on the Walking Dead store page. So does the main game purchase come with all those seasons or is there a separate "Season Pass" to buy somewhere?

Forget the season pass, that's over, you just buy the main game and 400 days if you want.

Vodh

GTA IV, FEZ or Antichamber? Help me pick, GAF. Keeping in mind that I liked previous GTA games (but not enough to get IV just yet), hate precision platformers like Super Meat Boy and I'm very intrigued by Antichamber but I generally prefer titles a bit longer than just afew hours.

Martian

My best purchase from last sale was definetelythe call of duty warchest. I love cod2 to death and combined with cod1 and the expension it was def worth 20 euros.

So instead of picking up BO2, get that instead

No offence, but you guys are getting carried away.

Usually GMG has far superior prices on steam games if you are just willing to wait and pick them up here and there. Granted, I've bought a good amount of games on steam in the last year.

You will seriously never get through your backlog. I would recommend only buying games at 75% off that are already $10 or less. These games will likely never go down in price. Don't drop lots of money on relatively new games if you have a backlog. They will drop fast and also there is a good chance GMG will have a sale on them with better coupons.

Dad?

Avallon

GTA IV, FEZ or Antichamber? Help me pick, GAF. Keeping in mind that I liked previous GTA games (but not enough to get IV just yet), hate precision platformers like Super Meat Boy and I'm very intrigued by Antichamber but I generally prefer titles a bit longer than just afew hours.

Get Fez... You'll be playing GTA V soon enough.

you ought to know FEZ is an awesome platformer and Antichamber is like Portal, different type of games, it depends on what genre you prefer to invest into

Smash88

Banned
vDpjQqG.jpg

$120 Spent - Only Day 2. My max budget based on my money saved is $200. Tomb Raider is the last game I'm looking for, or really care for.

Thank you very much for Dear Esther, eyeless!

Steam is finally letting me give it money, so I'll be able to join the giveaway madness in the days to come.

Omega

Banned
i'm trying so hard not to buy anything but Chivalry + FTL just keep tempting me

during the winter sale I spent like $200...and i dont even play the games. fuckin steam man

Wurst

Aww, steam sales! Time of pondering!
FEZ is a must. On the fence for Darksiders II and I'm still don't know if I should get Hotline Miami..?

Edit: And support Anno 2070, it's really good!

No rules on this one, good luck!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Walking Dead -- MB-8B9DED827313EA78 - Taken by awwyeahgurrl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom