• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Is it much better with a controller? Because I'm all thumbs trying to play it using WASD.

I was too when I first started. My mind was telling me pressing W and where the cursor was aimed would have me walk that way.

Got used to it after a few levels though.

xJavonta

Banned
Edit: Actually ignore that I think I'm getting the votes confused. It didn't win though, no.

No :[ But its almost guaranteed to show up at some other point.
Thanks, sucks that it didn't win :( I have it on Origin but I'd rather own it on Steam

I don't like as much as past CODs. It's so fast the it's gone into Quake territory paced action. All the realism was left behind
True. Perhaps that's why Blops 2 is my favorite so far lol

Avallon

Just hit Steam today... under the sale lol

rpVQaUc.png

Vodh

Is it much better with a controller? Because I'm all thumbs trying to play it using WASD.

It is actually better with KB+M. Got it on both PC and PS3/Vita and PC is the most comfortable for me.

Controller feels great and pretty damn natural, but the precision is just nowhere near.

Lol... and steam support is erroring out now.

Fantastic.

Seriously Valve - how can you be so good at making games and so shit at running an online DRM shop?

Falifax

Haven't heard any complains regarding playing Hotline Miami with a controller, pretty much the opposite. So I think you are set with a controller.

Brannon

Surely somebody wants this hotness!
Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Geneforge Saga -- MB-2B3E3224F87CF4CA - Taken by rockx4

Neiteio

For the person who asked earlier, Hotline Miami is EXCELLENT with a controller. It really thrives as a twin-sticker shooter. And the rumble is impeccably well-done -- there's a bit where you detonate a bomb and the rumbling is so intense it'll hurt your hands. (Seriously, I had to set the controller down for a bit) Now that's immersive!

jtb

Banned
FTL is amazing. best $2.49 I've spent in a long long time. hell, best game I've played in quite some time, period.

deroli

Bought FEZ. Seems to be the kind of game I will enjoy. Because my steam wallet balance approached zero, I added 25€. I'm pretty confident this will last throughout the whole sale, simply because I've already bought many of the discounted games before... the "classics" everybody should own.

Tecl0n

For the person who asked earlier, Hotline Miami is EXCELLENT with a controller. It really thrives as a twin-sticker shooter. And the rumble is impeccably well-done -- there's a bit where you detonate a bomb and the rumbling is so intense it'll hurt your hands. (Seriously, I had to set the controller down for a bit) Now that's immersive!

And kill off one of your ears.

jtb

Banned

does the PC version play nice with controllers? sounds like it'd be worth hooking up my wired 360 controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom