• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

zerOblivion gifted me FTL and for anyone on the fence, I'm having a blast with it!

Thanks again zer! Or Oblivion! Ah screw it, thanks again zerOblivion!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone explain The Walking Dead to me? It shows as a single purchase in the store as well as a DLC purchase at the bottom. But the description says in order to gain access to all the episodes, you need to buy the Season Pass, but I don't see the Season Pass on the Walking Dead store page. So does the main game purchase come with all those seasons or is there a separate "Season Pass" to buy somewhere?
I knew that someone was going to ask this, I knew it.

The base game is the whole first season. There's no such thing as a Season Pass. Or, to put it more accurately, the base game already works as a sort of season pass.

Milchmann

Trying this out.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-96C12E12A0FBEDD0 - Taken by CyanideFuse
Alan Wake -- MB-F21664F30A77D0EB - Taken by Shalashaska

Avallon

lol email?

remember it's for this

WrNqKxv.png

Copons

6da8cc2aeb3211e2b09522000a1f9363_7.jpg

My cat too is following the sales on NeoGAF, and she's a bit disappointed because she isn't getting the giveaways she wants. :(

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
I seem to have bought FTL.

It's a great game Ben. I bought it for $10 back when it came out and it was well worth every penny. It can be addicting though, so be forewarned.

Oh, and the obligatory:

ylW2S.jpg

Cth

Does the PC version of FEZ have any of the issues the Xbox version did?

I tried the demo a long time ago but held off purchasing because of all the problems I read about.

Xater

It's a great game Ben. I bought it for $10 back when it came out and it was well worth every penny. It can be addicting though, so be forewarned.

Oh, and the obligatory:

ylW2S.jpg

I always thought this picture is dumb. FTL is incredibly easy to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom