• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexen

It's a great game Ben. I bought it for $10 back when it came out and it was well worth every penny. It can be addicting though, so be forewarned.

Oh, and the obligatory:

ylW2S.jpg

My first game happened just like that, except instead of explosions everyone burned to death.

Shame, I won that battle too.

IMGF

Neo Member
I haven't had a card drop in Saint's Row for like three hours now.

The load is ridiculous, I can't sell my cards on the marketplace because they don't actually show up on the item page and buying games takes like a half hour.

Corsick

How is the Slingshot DLC for XCOM? 1.74 is cheap but is the content decent? Curious about the customization options specifically and if they are unlocked for the standard campaign as well.

IMGF

Neo Member
Does this mean no more cards will drop no matter how much time I play or idle?
Yes, the only chance of getting Hotline Miami drops now is by getting the incredibly rare booster pack of it which has less than 1% of a chance of getting to you,

masterkajo

How is the Slingshot DLC for XCOM? 1.74 is cheap but is the content decent? Curious about the customization options specifically and if they are unlocked for the standard campaign as well.

Lots of new hats and helmets as well as a third alternative for all armor. Oh, and 3 missions and a new character but not as important as new shiny hats for your soldiers :)

Salsa

Yep. Mission is pretty good and the extra unit is good to have. Fits within the story so it's best to get it before you start a playthrough.

bought it, never did another playthrough ever since completing an iron man run when it came out, figure someday I will

Sini

New story missions aren't very good. Buy it for customization options.
And yes, they can be used in the whole game.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I love the steam sale because it feels like PC gaming takes over neogaf.

Cth

Steam is all screwed up.

I just tried to redeem a gift and it said it was already redeemed.

Can't list new cards.

Etc.

Just not my day is it? :D

Mordeccai

I think this thread convinced me to buy FTL and Hotline....but steam isn't going to let me it seems so I give up...

BAD Pepperjack cheese! Bad! If you do not buy those two games, you will go back into the fridge, behind all of the other groceries, to be forgotten and grow mold!

Avallon

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game for Those of You Who Hate Yourselves and Everyone Around You -- MB-BCAA455486890993 - Taken by avcables
Hail to the king, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom