• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it. 5 Minutes in the "Have FPS gone backwards?" Thread and now i want the Thief Collection. 2004 was the last time i played a Thief title.

but I sold the ones I got yesterday, I cant get them again. :/
Yep. They're gone. Forever now. Never to be acquired again for the rest of your life.

You sold them away for like less than a quarter probably. Was it worth it?

The answer is yes. The less you involve yourself in this the better you'll feel.

kuYuri

Damn it, I added money to my wallet from Paypal, but now Steam isn't letting me sell on the marketplace due to fund verification. :/

Wok

Both games are Anomaly Warzone Earth.

These offers are still available.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly: Warzone Earth-- MB-DBC25E37E149DA1C
Anomaly: Warzone Earth -- MB-23795569E72146FB

chugen

so, since someone took my modbot post for hotline miami a few hours ago but i still have it in my inventory, if anyone is interested give me your id, i'll give it directly to you

Lotto

Picked up Under the Ocean, Pid, and Wanderlust: Rebirth. I think I'm doing it wrong guys, none of these were even part of the advertised sales.

kAmui-

At that price everybody should get FTL!

I bought XCom today so I haven't played it yet. Should I bite on any of the dlc? That slingshot pack seems to add new missions so I'm considering it. Will the main game leave me wanting for more or am I good with just that?

And while no one cares, so far I've bought Don't Starve, Surgeon Simulator, XCom, McPixel and Just Cause 2. Wishlist already 4 items shorter.

Oh, and I got my first foil today (sold it ofc). Man, I'm loving this sale so far!

Crayons

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game -- MB-04711FB8D0C46C09 - Taken by 1337Sauce

Good luck! No rules, so open to everyone!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Speaking of FTL...

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-37398DA3D230F1E7 - Taken by statham

Someone get and enjoy this awesome game, dammit.

2MF

I haven't played fighting games for a veeery long time.

Two questions regarding Super Street Fighter IV:

- Does it have hyper-violence like recent versions of Mortal Kombat? The latter's fatalities and such make me uncomfortable.

- Which one should I buy? Super SF4 Arcade Edition or SF4? Both are the same price on Steam today.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Nimajneb

These are by the same people that did A new beginning.
You're in for a world of hurt, with horribly mangled English, shitty voiceovers and pixelhunts on screens.

What? I haven't played A New Beginning yet, but Daedelics other games, including Deponia, are all pretty good adventure games. The puzzles are mostly good, with only a few unfortunate illogical ones, the writing and voice overs are decent, and they have nice artwork. Plus they all have a show hotspot key, so there is no pixel hunting. They're not as good as the classics, but are worth playing if your like adventure games.

Skab

- Does it have hyper-violence like recent versions of Mortal Kombat? The latter's fatalities and such make me uncomfortable.

- Which one should I buy? Super SF4 or SF4? Both are the same price on Steam today.

1)no

2) Super

- Which one should I buy? Super SF4 or SF4? Both are the same price on Steam today.

Nope; Get super, but wait for the daily deal. It will absolutely be one, or it might even win the current poll.

Sykotik

7Sr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom