• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should make a giveaway with like 3 bad rats games and 1 skyrim or bioshock or something but switch the names around. It would be deviously fun.

I'd do it myself but I don't have the funds to go all out this sale =(

I haven't played fighting games for a veeery long time.

Two questions regarding Super Street Fighter IV:

- Does it have hyper-violence like recent versions of Mortal Kombat? The latter's fatalities and such make me uncomfortable.

- Which one should I buy? Super SF4 or SF4? Both are the same price on Steam today.
No gore in SF4 at all, or even blood really (there might be some bloody mouth drips in the arcade cutscenes, I forget). You want Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, it's the latest version of the game.

I haven't played fighting games for a veeery long time.

Two questions regarding Super Street Fighter IV:

- Does it have hyper-violence like recent versions of Mortal Kombat? The latter's fatalities and such make me uncomfortable.

- Which one should I buy? Super SF4 Arcade Edition or SF4? Both are the same price on Steam today.

No hyper violence. I believe its rated t
Get arcade addition. Way more characters.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Saying things like that will make you as hated as Javadots. I actually like MOON the best. I liked it so much I bought all his albums from his site.
Sorry, but I fail to make the connection between getting keys for games I won't even add to my Steam account (and never thanking the poster, and behaving like a complete asshole) and stating that I don't like a certain band.

7Sr.png

Now get into a game with each one and let me know the FPS on Skyrim! :)

Caerith

Sorry, but I fail to make the connection between getting keys for games I won't even add to my Steam account (and never thanking the poster, and behaving like a complete asshole) and stating that I don't like a certain band.
A certain band is awesome, you philistine.

TheContact

GTA IV, FEZ or Antichamber? Help me pick, GAF. Keeping in mind that I liked previous GTA games (but not enough to get IV just yet), hate precision platformers like Super Meat Boy and I'm very intrigued by Antichamber but I generally prefer titles a bit longer than just afew hours.

If you haven't yet played GTA IV that's your best bet

Crayons

Banned
This Hotline Miami OST is pretty cool. I've owned the game for a long time, but never played it. Does the game come with the OST?

M.D

- Limit one key per 30 minutes

Does this Modbot rule apply to winning only or are you only allowed to try and win every half hour?

Mordeccai

Does this Modbot rule apply to winning only or are you only allowed to try and win every half hour?

Winning only. You can enter as many times as you want, once you win a giveaway, you are locked out for half an hour.

Caerith

This Hotline Miami OST is pretty cool. I've owned the game for a long time, but never played it. Does the game come with the OST?
It's in the game files as ogg vorbis files. The soundtrack just gets you MP3s, I believe.

I think it just applies to winners. (Didn't it used to be one key per 60 minutes? Shame on me for blinking.)

Card Boy

Banned
GTA IV, FEZ or Antichamber? Help me pick, GAF. Keeping in mind that I liked previous GTA games (but not enough to get IV just yet), hate precision platformers like Super Meat Boy and I'm very intrigued by Antichamber but I generally prefer titles a bit longer than just afew hours.

I would simply avoid GTA 4 due to the 3 pieces of Drm/program's it needs to run, 4 if you include Steam.

Hopefully I did this right.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Poker Night at the Inventory - MB-C3886CB4E8BD9D6E - Taken by Gaz Pwnage

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-FD65803DF96C5202 - Taken by scorpscarx

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom