• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
prolly

also

ibhWTSGEertYUE.gif
Even an older game like Rainbow Six 3? Like more than the current 35% off?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm waiting for Dust: An Elysian Tail. I don't know if it'll be included in the summer sale, but I beat it once (Paragon) and want to hold my second playthrough (Hardcore/Renegade) for when I can get cards and stuff.

Really interested in Dust and I've heard it's amazing. But it hasn't been 75% off yet (that I know of) which means I have a hard time pulling the trigger on it.

Dambrosi

Banned
Hi guys, you have seen FTL was having a massive discount on Steam. Well it's also on the original website for the same price! For the same low price of $2.49 you have the Steam version AND a windows/Linux/osx standalone version AND the developpers get paid more ($2.37 vs $1.74).

So if you are interested in FTL on sale, get it on its original website! http://www.ftlgame.com

Get it, it's a fantastic game
Oh, if only I'd known - I bought it on impulse earlier today. Fugglenuts.

Also, I won the Oil Rush code from out_Of_Ammo's ModBot giveaway a few pages back, but the code I got doesn't look like a Steam key at all. Maybe Out_Of_Ammo can help me?

the swapper is like 25 percent off but im wondering will it go any lower.

probably a daily at some point, despite being only just released. I would expect Gunpoint there as well. You really can't ignore the massive coverage of a sale.

Speaking of which, I was wondering what has happened to Feep's Sequence since its release and subsequent sale daily in terms of tail form.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wait, salsa.....

You didn't buy Blood Dragon when it came out? That doesn't sound right.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is the DLC for Sleeping Dogs worth it or is it mostly useless costume stuff?

It's mostly worthless but there are a few good ones. Check out the DLC categorization feature of Enhanced Steam for more info. ;)

Thezez

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-4D6E0653C671A578 - Taken by opticalmace

Salsa

Wait, salsa.....

You didn't buy Blood Dragon when it came out? That doesn't sound right.

I know right

everything about the concept was right up my alley but giantbomb and others got me all "uhhmm" on it and $15 seemed a bit much at the time

got it now tho thanks to gray wolf. Before the price went up

This will probably get buried, but does someone know a way to fix the deadzone of the 360 controller? It's driving me insane in some games.

Digoman

Really interested in Dust and I've heard it's amazing. But it hasn't been 75% off yet (that I know of) which means I have a hard time pulling the trigger on it.

Well... we are on the sale so you might as well wait a few days... but the game is worth the original price. Very good and very beautiful. Just remember to play on it on hard.

And it will have cards! :p ... (not good for me, I'm going to want the badge, love the game).

AlexBasch

I have a hunch that Sleeping Dogs will get the community choice.

Curiously enough, I platinumed it a few hours ago on the PS3 but I'm curious at the DLC packs. Opinions on those?

bengraven

They do this every year with all of their games, pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Especially when your game is almost 10 years old.

It's just irritating because yeah, it's a 10 year old game by a major publisher.

Meanwhile other major ("AAA") publishers have their 2 year old games (just as big of sellers as CoD2) for like $10...and that's $10 EVERYDAY.\

Activision is the Nintendo of PC gaming.

Scratch that, Microsoft is the Nintendo of PC gaming.

Soule

So devo... this deal was 50% off supposedly til 23rd but apparently it was a pricing error considering you could get sonic racing transformed + all these other games for $15. Wish I just bit straight away >_<

I GOT GREEDY AND GABEN HATH SMITED ME

jshackles

emoticon + background + the badge + maybe card or discount coupon

i'll probably craft it for posteriority's sake. You wont be able to get that badge again

Makes me wonder what's going to happen to the Summer Sale cards after the sale. I imagine they'll stay in your inventory, right? So I imagine in about 4-5 months these cards are going to be worth BANK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom