• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanderlust - Rebirth - $2.49

wanderlust-rebirth-4.png
This looks great, but I've heard it is basically got all of the typical KRPG problems.

Drake

I'm assuming Far Cry 3 won't go any lower then 40% off. I really want to get, but not at that price. I'll wait until the winter sale.

Steam. The latest patch pretty much removed all loading times (this includes char. select). Great resolution options, great controller support (they even updated the launcher to support it), and it even works pretty well with a mouse/kb.

There's also a fan made mod that gives you the ability to import transparent pngs and jpgs. Pretty good stuff.
Oh nice, I didn't realize the game got patched. Seems they got rid of the crippling slowdown bug, nice. Now I might actually get around to replaying it.

Got a Slug Cruiser Foil for FTL but incompetent idiots have driven the price for foils in the ground. It should have never came out of beta, stupid fuc *continues grumbling*

At least foil badges will be craftable for somewhat reasonable amounts. Do you get anything special for doing so?

Salsa

im yet to play To The Moon and own it but I hate that flight of the conchords joke on the banner

to-the-moon-promo.png

LOLHUMOR

I like flight of the conchords but that shit's so nonsensical being there. It aint funny and doesnt fit the game

/rant

seriously tho it has pissed me off since forever

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. I got it for free on gaf (thanks again duderz) and it was pretty awesome. Its worth the money if you like strategy turn based games.

Play the demo first.
That's the point, I never played any of those kind of games before, unless you count a few rounds of Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

Didn't know the game had a demo. Hope I can download those 5.4GB and try it in the next 1:50 hours, lol.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Everyone should play to the moon, everyone

I enjoyed To the Moon quite a bit, but I can't play it. Too close to home for me.

kennah

Got a Slug Cruiser Foil for FTL but incompetent idiots have driven the price for foils in the ground. It should have never came out of beta, stupid fuc *continues grumbling*

At least foil badges will be craftable for somewhat reasonable amounts. Do you get anything special for doing so?
Your epenis is 2 mm longer

Deadbeat

Banned
That's the point, I never played any of those kind of games before, unless you count a few rounds of Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

Didn't know the game had a demo. Hope I can download those 5.4GB and try it in the next 1:50 hours, lol.
It will be on sale again.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
The customization DLC is pretty nice. I liked to color code my troops, healers are red, etc.
You want XCOM. Trust me. You want it so bad.

Also I think the consensus is The Slingshot Pack is the better DLC. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
So both DLCs are worth getting then. Now I gotta check the demo to see if the base game is any good.

I know that I want to get it, but now the real question is if I should.

im yet to play To The Moon and own it but I hate that flight of the conchords joke on the banner

to-the-moon-promo.png

LOLHUMOR

I like flight of the conchords but that shit's so nonsensical being there. It aint funny and doesnt fit the game

/rant

seriously tho it has pissed me off since forever

hah wow so random

dani_dc

Just added funds to Steam with a different card and now I'm cut off the market for a week due to "using a new payment method".

Really annoying.

I should get back to playing X-Com, finally transferred the save over from my computer and I've had enough time to mourn the loss of my high leveled friend who was slaughtered ;-;

Salsa

I almost posted a comment on the "does society prefer light-skinned people" thread that could have been sorta misinterpreted and yup

i'll make it to the end of the sales I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom