• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

How do people run multiple games for cards? Doesn't steam only accept one being played at a time and give you a pop up saying to close the other game first before starting a new one?

neoism

so ima bout to click the mouse button on Scribblenauts Unlimited watching a streamer now on twitch it looks great and has nice sounds and music.. but %75 now its not getting cheaper is it..

only problem is I cant fucking spell :p :p :p

The developers have said they'd like to have a new episode out every three months. So, if they stick with that the third one should be out in August.

Ah ok, makes sense. Kind of surprised there's such a length between them though, would have figured it'd be better to finish one or two before releasing it for sale.

How do people run multiple games for cards? Doesn't steam only accept one being played at a time and give you a pop up saying to close the other game first before starting a new one?
Happens between Source games I find, but otherwise you can run multiple games without issue.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
so ima bout to click the mouse button on Scribblenauts Unlimited watching a streamer now on twitch it looks great and has nice sounds and music.. but %75 now its not getting cheaper is it..

only problem is I cant fucking spell :p :p :p

Nah. Won't get cheaper than that. At least not for a long while.

I highly recommend Scribblenauts. I was kinda skeptical about it, but I went with my instinct and bought it last night. I already have over 3 hours in it and I absolutely love it.

FoxSpirit

I am not at home, far away from my PC. Oh god, Legend of Grimrock and Just Cause 2 on super sale??

Thank god for the Steam Mobile Store. I am somewhat confused, I am now here in the boondocks, buying games that I am not able to play for some time. Somehow awesome and creepy.

liezryou

Personally, I'd go with BD because it's much cheaper and you'd have more money for other games.

Plus...
1368428078481.jpg

I disobeyed this rule for mortal kombat komplete for 22.50 from gmg because i wanted injustice to come to pc :(.

But at least it is coming now!

Bots are definitely buying up trading cards. I list every card I find for a few cents below current prices and they sell instantly.

Those would be some stupid bots. You'd lose money because of the fees.

It's more likely, that at any given moment someone is looking to buy a card, and he will obviously but the card that is prcied the lowest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom